We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World Update: September 2021

xXBeefyDjXx

It would be pretty good enough for me if I could solve my persistent issue with TDUW launcher.

Only this apart, great update! Good luck, guys, just can't await me too. And hoping sincerely that my strange issue can be fixed very soon.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

4 hours ago, Liiight said:

It's stupid that the multiplayer is only for the official versions of the game. I won't buy it anywhere. Do it already for the hacked versions

You know what would be even more stupid.. supporting hacked versions and opening yourself up to legal trouble after years of developing the multiplayer. Also I'm sure your demand has been noted and put to the top of the priority list.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/10/2022 at 9:31 PM, TDU Iceman said:

You know what would be even more stupid.. supporting hacked versions and opening yourself up to legal trouble after years of developing the multiplayer. Also I'm sure your demand has been noted and put to the top of the priority list.

Get in trouble with the law? This game has been cut off from online for a long time and there are no updates for it. Moreover, the rights to develop a new part have been transferred to other developers who have not been able to release Solar Crown for a long time. 😕

Edited by Liiight

37 minutes ago, Liiight said:

Get in trouble with the law? This game has been cut off from online for a long time and there are no updates for it. Moreover, the rights to develop a new part have been transferred to other developers who have not been able to release Solar Crown for a long time. 😕

The rights holders would laugh at your reasoning. I don't know why I'm explaining this, but they don't have to do anything. They own the property and can decide what to do with it. This includes shutting down stupid ideas like enabling online play for pirated copies.

Moreover, the fact that a new game is in development only increases the chance of shutting down anything which infringes on their IP. Try to understand that you're looking at this situation from the view of someone who just wants to play a pirated copy online for free. You can't really expect anyone to take you seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only I agree in full on all that above, but in your shoes I would follow carefully how the current TDU World's will proceed instead, because that  - frankly speaking - is all what we have left at hand.

About that other one "project", "initiative" or whatever it is, the most optimistic comment I have about is "Really? Let's wait and see if it will become a true thing".

With best regards to all.

Edited by JagHond

• 5 months later...