We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Flickering/clipping license plates in TDU Gold

TheRealJuralumin

So I got TDU Gold installed on my computer (Windows 10) and it's running great and I'm having a lot of fun, but I noticed a couple minor graphical issues and wasn't sure if they're fixable or not. 2 cars I've driven, the Ferrari 512 TR and the RUF Rturbo have a weird glitch with their license plates, they flicker while driving, it looks a bit like the plate is clipping into the bumper slightly. I thought this issue was unique to me, but I googled some gameplay and found that it seems to be occurring in other peoples games too. Just wondering if there's a way to fix it, or if it's just a known bug with those cars (there's probably more cars with the issue, but I've only found it on the RUF and the Ferrari).

Here's a short clip on YouTube that I found that shows the issue: 

Also follow-up question, is there a way to increase the draw distance and traffic spawn/draw distance? At high speeds 200mph+ traffic and scenery pop-in noticeably quite late, even on the highest settings.