We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VSYNC issue! Extreme lagging and stuttering. I have an Asus ROG Gl552vx gtx 950M

Dacu91

Hello everyone! I am brand new to the forum, hope that someone here can help me. I have just purchased a copy of TDU with the original CD. I have installed the game normally without vista patch(vista patch app was in polish and also giving me an error when selecting the dvd saying there is no installer there) even though I have windows 10. I started the game everything works fine apart from the face that I am having some AWFUL screen tearing. I have tried almost everything I could think of and also looked at a couple dozen videos and read quite a few articles but nothing helped so far. I have tried forcing Vsync with nvidia control panel and didn't help, I tried Riva Tuner Statistics and it didn't help, i've also tried the in game refresh rate setting and that also didn't help. Is there any document in the game's directory that I could perhaps edit in order to force Vsync that way ?  Besides screen tearing bad lag as well as stuttering are common!

Any answer and help would be greatly appreciated. 

It would be a shame to not get to enjoy my chilhood game due to this awful screen tearing. 

Edited by Dacu91

• Dacu91 changed the title to VSYNC issue! Extreme lagging and stuttering. I have an Asus ROG Gl552vx gtx 950M

@Djey I have not installed paradise launcher yet, I was using just the base game with the 1.66a patch. Could perhaps installing 1.67 as well as 2.00 a help ?

A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (13000) I am now also getting this having tried to run it using Windows xp service pack 3, and after insalling the 4GB patch. Something about SecuRom 

Edited by Dacu91