We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[TDU Platinum] Ferrari 812 Superfast & F12 Berlinetta Sound Mod!

Reymondox

[TDU Platinum] Ferrari 812 Superfast & F12 Berlinetta Sound Mod!

Hi!

Made with a lot of love , I hope you like it!

ⓞ-------------------Credits-------------------ⓞ

Samples by SCIBSOUND.

Page: https://www.racedepartment.com/members/scibsound.1561634/

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2YU5XdFOuSioBIrzp9i_Yg?feature=emb_ch_name_ex

Mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scibsound-ferrari-812-sound-mod.44065/

ⓞ--------------------------------------------ⓞ

ⓞ----------------Information----------------ⓞ

This is a sound mod for Test Drive Unlimited with the Platinum mod.

Replace the sound of the Ferrari 812 Superfast and the Ferrari

F12 Berlinetta.

The download includes the mod and a copy of the original files in

case of uninstall.

ⓞ-------------------------------------------ⓞ

I like to see new sounds every week-end! Hehe!

But, why you did not tried this one? & maybe even this one for CGT?

That is up to you, but, I think, you could start some kind of global/single poll topic, where, when you wish to port a sound, ask us our opinion between some different you saw, people like me will be glad to give opinion about favorite! Hehe!

Edited by Homelander

9 hours ago, Homelander said:

I like to see new sounds every week-end! Hehe!

But, why you did not tried this one? & maybe even this one for CGT?

That is up to you, but, I think, you could start some kind of global/single poll topic, where, when you wish to port a sound, ask us our opinion between some different you saw, people like me will be glad to give opinion about favorite! Hehe!

Thanks for your feedback!

I have thought many times to use samples that come from Marti's channel, because they are the best I know, but it happens that you have to pay to have them (which is worth it because they are of the highest quality).

This could get me in trouble, as I would be using the samples from a paid mod to make a free mod.

Yeah but you paid them & convert them (or you can at worse say it is racedepartment's one while it is not, since the port might change a bit, besides, that is not a song!). I think you might have the right to do it. Is there something specific written about the "licence", if, there is? If nothing is specified, you can do that you want normally.

Also, you make it free for TDU (& also readapt/modify it, so no longer original file), not for Assetto, people who want them for assetto will still need to pay them, since your file is "for TDU". Then come on! We want the best of best to make this old open world game better!

EDIT:

I just took a look at the web page, I see they cost 6€, so, remains reasonnable, & I do not see any specific licence/rights, so you can do that you want normally, you just pay for "download it" (& for the modified work on them), that's all. If you can port them well (if you sure you can do it & make them render almost like or like Assetto), I think people here could donate to you (me first), so you buy them, like we all contribute... Or, some buy the sounds they want, then give them to you & you port, but to avoid multiple people buying same file it might be simpler & economic to donate to you & you allocate some money for the sound & your work. But I also doubt people "wanted to pay" is gonna rush nowadays!

But I just wish to know if you fully sure to be able to port any of them we might buy (or ask you) & send to you.

Personnaly, I can buy a few, in first, the 458 Stage3 Straight Pipes , 812 SF & GT3 RS.

But there is the question of what variation among the usually 3 provided you use for TDU, how you do? Does TDU can handle the three or it is just one with changed pitch by the game depending on the view or windows opened?

Edited by Homelander

On 7/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, Homelander said:

Yeah but you paid them & convert them (or you can at worse say it is racedepartment's one while it is not, since the port might change a bit, besides, that is not a song!). I think you might have the right to do it. Is there something specific written about the "licence", if, there is? If nothing is specified, you can do that you want normally.

Also, you make it free for TDU (& also readapt/modify it, so no longer original file), not for Assetto, people who want them for assetto will still need to pay them, since your file is "for TDU". Then come on! We want the best of best to make this old open world game better!

EDIT:

I just took a look at the web page, I see they cost 6€, so, remains reasonnable, & I do not see any specific licence/rights, so you can do that you want normally, you just pay for "download it", that's all. If you can port them well (if you sure you can do it & make them render almost like or like Assetto), I think people here could donate to you (me first), so you buy them, like we all contribute... Or, some buy the sounds they want, then give them to you & you port, but to avoid multiple people buying same file it might be simpler & economic to donate to you & you allocate some money for the sound & your work.

But I just wish to know if you fully sure to be able to port any of them we might buy (or ask you) & send to you.

Personnaly, I can buy a few, in first, the 812 SF, 458 Stage3 Straight Pipes & GT3 RS.

But there is the question of what variation among the usually 3 provided you use for TDU, how you do? Does TDU can handle the three or it is just one with changed pitch by the game depending on the view or windows opened?

I do not think it's a bad idea!

I think if someone buys and gets files to send to me, I could make good adaptations.

About your doubts, the game uses 8 samples (3 for revving up, 3 for off-revving, one for idle and the last one is for engine start.) I usually use a different sample for each one, because it gives the best result.