We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stuck at 43 percent progress on tdu platnium

byteman0101

Hey guys,

My second time around playing after I lost my progress and had to start over. Whats happening is now I am at 43 percent progress and the only challenges that are showing available are just hitchhikers and models, all of my races are completed at this stage and no new ones are showing up on the map. I dont seem to remember this happening the last time i played it. Any ideas? Lastly I have the filter set to unsuccessful races no vehicle restrictions

2 hours ago, byteman0101 said:

Hey guys,

My second time around playing after I lost my progress and had to start over. Whats happening is now I am at 43 percent progress and the only challenges that are showing available are just hitchhikers and models, all of my races are completed at this stage and no new ones are showing up on the map. I dont seem to remember this happening the last time i played it. Any ideas? Lastly I have the filter set to unsuccessful races no vehicle restrictions

TDU % is calculated by how many points you have, and any achievement gives you points, thus, game %. 

So, models, hitchickers, discovering all roads, buying 50 cars, etc, all those achievements gives you game %.  Check in your house, the tab game progress, you will see everything you need to do in order to complete it 100%.  The multiplayer achievements are not required anymore.