We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

impossible de jouer au jeu

King094

Bonjour a tous, 

j'ai crée un compte sur tdu world pour pouvoir jouer au jeu et beneficier du multi. Seulement, après avoir installer le jeu et lancer la partie, toute mes anciennes saves ont disparu et plus reconnu.

J'ai donc désinstaller tdu world mais quand je lance le jeu, il me propose tdu world. Ok, je lance mais j'ai apeine recuperer la premiere voiture du concessionnaire que le jeu ne fais que crasher. Du coup, j'ai désinstaller le jeu et réinstaller pour faire une install propre et en voulant réinstaller tdu world et me connecter via mon compte, ca me dis que le compte existe déja et du coup, je ne peux pas lancer le jeu. J'ai donc supprimer mon compte pour le jeu. Et quand je relance le jeu avec mes identifiants tdu world, ca me dit "le profil de jeu n'a pas pu être créer". Pourtant, mon compte existe bien dans tdu world puisque je suis connecté dessus

En gros, je ne peut rien faire. Je em demande si ce mod focntionne vraiment bien. Car a part les crashs toute les 5 minutes..

PS : J'utilise une version DVD du jeu.

merci à vous. de me dire la solution 

tdu2.jpg

TDU2_01.jpg

Hello everyone, 

I created an account on tdu world to be able to play the game and benefit from multi. Only, after installing the game and starting the game, all my old saves have disappeared and no longer recognized.

So I uninstall tdu world but when I launch the game, it offers me tdu world.

Okay, I’m throwing but I’m afraid I got back the first car from the dealership that the game just crashes. So I uninstall the game and reinstall to do a clean install and want to reinstall tdu world and log in via my account, it tells me that the account already exists and so I can’t launch the game.

So I deleted my account for the game.

And when I relaunch the game with my tdu world IDs, it tells me "the game profile could not be created". However, my account exists in tdu world since I am logged on

Basically, I can’t do anything. I ask if this mod works really well. Because apart from the crashes every 5 minutes..

PS: I use a DVD version of the game.

thank you. to tell me the answer

• 5 months later...

Good evening, I allow myself to continue this topic, because yes (and sorry for English speakers), it was posted by a Francophone, Neanmois there are translators:/ ... So voila, I owned Tdu on Xbox and Tdu2 still on the same support but has different periods, (bought at the store obviously). Unfortunately I don't have them anymore, I found your great initiative to continue to bring this superb game to life ... But how do I get a PC version and be able to play at Tdu World? What alternative? Since this product is increasingly rare! A torrent link not necessarily reliable? A purchase through Kinguin platforms? Or others ... No one would a double for sale? Thank you and don't be too hard with people who do not use the same language! 😉

le newbie 😛

On 2/14/2023 at 6:39 AM, TrafficViolator said:

Good evening, I allow myself to continue this topic, because yes (and sorry for English speakers), it was posted by a Francophone, Neanmois there are translators:/ ... So voila, I owned Tdu on Xbox and Tdu2 still on the same support but has different periods, (bought at the store obviously). Unfortunately I don't have them anymore, I found your great initiative to continue to bring this superb game to life ... But how do I get a PC version and be able to play at Tdu World? What alternative? Since this product is increasingly rare! A torrent link not necessarily reliable? A purchase through Kinguin platforms? Or others ... No one would a double for sale? Thank you and don't be too hard with people who do not use the same language! 😉

le newbie 😛

According to Beefy, you can find any copy of TDU2 and use any shared CD Key, this means second-hand purchases will be ok if you can find any.  The only requirement is that you must not use a crack as this causes issues with online multiplayer.  I realise the game is hard to find but we do not allow members to link to pirated websites.   Some have had success looking for iso files on archive.org