We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Keep Crashing after 10 mins TDU-Platnium

drift400

I get this really large fps drop and then my game crashes, now i did research and came across this, but the way it feels is the 4gb ram patch that 1.12 and after has isnt working, so im trying to find a 1.12 version of the ram 4gb patch. anyone know where it is? 

So as a update, it most definitely not applying the 4gb ram patch. I went ahead and used the link below, and despite it stating "Patch Successfuly Applied" It still freaks out at around 2gb of ram. Using a R32 and R34. Any advice? I've Tried Compatibilty Mode Too, and Admin mode

Untit232323led.jpg

Edited by drift400

8 hours ago, Ryzza5 said:

The only thing I can think of is to ask if you're 110% sure you're patching the correct exe and not an old one that isn't being used?  Does it happen if you drive other cars?

Or maybe it's hinting that you go to bed?  🙃

Yeah it happens on the correct exe heres footage https://youtu.be/X8U8evtxpZg

So I guess after talking with Mili, r34 is bugged and r32 is a maybe on stock tune. More testing later. 

Edited by drift400