We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Ultimated Platium Online Players Showing different In same location in two pc accounts

Suvindu

I bought TDU Ultimate Platium online from my PC and I am a PRO Racer. Also, I downloaded TDU Platuim to another PC and created an account as a Rookie Racer. Even if I connect from another wifi network and come online, the vehicle does not show on my other PC (I download from both the same location. The parts that show the players in the mapping are also correct. made settings) all other online players show me - but both PCs are shown to other players in the same way. I will then connect to the same wifi network. But free ride online players are shown differently for the two PCs. (The vehicle on the newly connected PC is a toyota GT 86. The vehicle on the other PC is a BMW M3 GTR)

10 hours ago, Suvindu said:

I bought TDU Ultimate Platium online from my PC and I am a PRO Racer. Also, I downloaded TDU Platuim to another PC and created an account as a Rookie Racer. Even if I connect from another wifi network and come online, the vehicle does not show on my other PC (I download from both the same location. The parts that show the players in the mapping are also correct. made settings) all other online players show me - but both PCs are shown to other players in the same way. I will then connect to the same wifi network. But free ride online players are shown differently for the two PCs. (The vehicle on the newly connected PC is a toyota GT 86. The vehicle on the other PC is a BMW M3 GTR)

Different TDU modpacks. 

And what do you mean bought? "Ultimate"? There is no such thing