We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

-> TDU Platinum Dealer Updates <- 01 - US Independents Dealership Update

Milli

• Ryzza5 featured and unfeatured this topic
16 hours ago, ThunderTHR said:

Just applied the mod, noticed all the tuned variants of the SSC Ultimate Aero appeared in the custom car dealer taking over some of the previous slots.

Is this done intentionally, or did I install something wrong?

No, it is intentional, as i need to open up a slot in the tuner shop before i add SSC there.  

Everything is kinda provisional at the moment, and these dealer updates are just a form to allow players to follow closely the progress i make through the game. 

-> ATTENTION <-

I forgot to add this file to the update. Please download and replace it at Test Drive Unlimited->Euro->Bnk folder. Without it, the Series 1 without stripes won't work. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Lol 

Bnk1.map

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, greensciuto64 said:

Hi, on my test drive unlimited platinum i decided to install the us independents update but now when i start the game the game crashes, can i fix this?, i dont want to reinstall the platinum mod again

Does the game give an error or crashes without a log? You have installed the update according to the instructions

Edited by andrey zyb

23 hours ago, greensciuto64 said:

Yes, I put the files in the game folder as I wrote, then I start the Launcher the paradise one and when I start up nothing appears and then it crashes

Check the function Big.bnk to the paradise launcher project

Edited by andrey zyb

On 5/24/2023 at 12:57 PM, greensciuto64 said:

I dont use those apps when i start the game

Check your system for viruses with any antivirus, as well as registry errors and unnecessary files, perhaps your system is infected with malware that can block the launch of programs and games also make sure that your antivirus and firewall do not block the launch of the game

Edited by andrey zyb