We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need Help to Connect TDU server...

shu_0036

I'm having this sort of problem aswell, I can't even connect a nickname.. "Invalid nickname" shows up, and just now I've had "Invalid password" too.

If someone can run me through the complete steps of getting it online, I'd be very thankful.. think I'm doing something wrong.

if u cant connect and u know that ur gamespy id works then the TDU server is most prob down for either testing or mantience so be patient if it doesnt work after 2 hrs then smothing wrong with either ur account or ur connection :stinks:

• 1 year later...

Hey guys I got this problem that my TDU doesnt want to connect to the TestDrive server... I do have game spyid, the original game, the patch 1.66A and my fire wall off, but it still doesnt want to connect for some reason any suggestions on what I should do now>?

The message it tells me is that FAILED TO CONNECT TO TESTDRIVE SERVER CHECK YOUR NETWORK SETTINGS :mad:

Skull, this thread is two years old mate.

Make another in future :)

That happens if you have a pirated version/using a no-cd patch/crack...

If your firewall is actually off, nothing is stopping TDU from communicating with Atari, it'd be Atari's anti-piracy blocking thingymajig.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

game is request updated version for TDU???

hello all.

i had created new spy game ID. my connection is well. CD key also activated.

the problem is when i go online profile . its requested MSG says ( NEW VERSION OF TDU is required to download to play online )....and i pressed YES bottom ...BUT ITS CONNECTED ME to a site named http://www.none.com and it is not the updated of TDU site . and not to the updated version site......

any ONE to help here ????? PLEASE.