We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Game Spy Problem Account

greensciuto64

hi, i have a problem with tdu, i understand that to play online with project paradise you have to create a profile by accessing gamespy, ... Test Drive Unlimited is an open world racing game in the Test Drive series, and the first entry in the Test Drive Unlimited sub-series. I have a problem  cps test  with the game Key, and the support atari doesn't help me ... to how to run with out Gamespy Test Drive Unlimited: Multiplayer Modification I have a problem with the game Key, and the support atari doesn't help ... with out Gamespy Test Drive Unlimited: Multiplayer Modification Test Drive Unlimited PC at GameSpy - Check out the latest Test Drive Unlimited cheats, cheat codes, walkthroughs, guides, videos and more!

2 hours ago, Noradavis said:

ciao, ho un problema con tdu, capisco che per giocare online con project paradise  devi creare un profilo accedendo a gamespy , ... Test Drive Unlimited è un gioco di  corse open world   della serie Test Drive, e la prima voce nella   sottoserie Test Drive Unlimited . Ho un  problema con il test cps   con la  chiave del gioco  e il supporto atari non mi aiuta ... a come eseguire senza  Gamespy Test Drive Unlimited : modifica multiplayer Ho un  problema  con la  chiave del gioco  e il supporto atari non funziona non aiuta ... senza  Gamespy Test Drive Unlimited   : Multiplayer Modifica Test Drive Unlimited  PC su  GameSpy  - Dai un'occhiata agli ultimi   trucchi, codici cheat, procedure dettagliate, guide, video e molto altro per Test Drive Unlimited !

Sorry i dont understand 

On 12/30/2022 at 3:00 PM, greensciuto64 said:

hi, i have a problem with tdu, i understand that to play online with project paradise you have to create a profile by accessing gamespy, but i have a problem, my account where i made progress hasn't put gamespy, so i wanted to know and is it possible to do so that the profile can have gamespy to play without losing data?

possible through HEX. Extremely difficult. Not worth the effort. Just restart the game with a new profile

3 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

possible through HEX. Extremely difficult. Not worth the effort. Just restart the game with a new profile

I tried with hex but I don't understand why it ends or that there are two equal profiles or that nothing changes 

3 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Or at the most I'm looking for someone who can keep my cars online and when I recreate my profile he gives them back to me because the problem is the cars 

16 hours ago, greensciuto64 said:

I tried with hex but I don't understand why it ends or that there are two equal profiles or that nothing changes 

Or at the most I'm looking for someone who can keep my cars online and when I recreate my profile he gives them back to me because the problem is the cars 

download the performance tool, set the price of the alfa gt to 1000$, buy the car (twice or 3 times or whatever), close the game, open performance tool agan and set the price of the alfa gt to 99.999.999$, go to your game, sell the cars, and buy your old cars again.

alternatively reset the price of the alfa back to default after that

6 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

download the performance tool, set the price of the alfa gt to 1000$, buy the car (twice or 3 times or whatever), close the game, open performance tool agan and set the price of the alfa gt to 99.999.999$, go to your game, sell the cars, and buy your old cars again.

alternatively reset the price of the alfa back to default after that

and how exactly should you do it after downloading this performance tool?

Edited by greensciuto64

• 7 months later...
On 12/30/2022 at 9:00 PM, greensciuto64 said:

hi, i have a problem with tdu, i understand that to play online with project paradise you have to create a profile by accessing gamespy, but i have a problem, my account where i made progress hasn't put gamespy, so i wanted to know and is it possible to do so that the profile can have gamespy to play without losing data?

Candy Crush

That being said, as of my knowledge cutoff date, Test Drive Unlimited's online services were originally hosted by GameSpy, which has since shut down. However, the TDU community has developed a modification called "Project Paradise" that allows players to continue playing online.
Regarding your specific issue with your account, it's important to note that the availability and functionality of GameSpy and the associated online features may have changed since my last update. I recommend visiting the official forums or community websites dedicated to Test Drive Unlimited or Project Paradise for the most accurate and up-to-date information on how to create a profile and access online features.

Edited by lauryfriesee