We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do i connect to TDU Platinum Multiplayer servers?

AGentlemanInParis

Hello Turboduck!

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in connecting to the TDU Platinum multiplayer servers? I have installed the latest patch + the US Independence Dealership update. I have made a GameSpy account by using my gmail account with a random password. I have completed the tutorial by renting a car in the beginning, buying a house, buying my first car, completing a tutorial race and driving back to my house. I've done everything in order to connect to the multiplayer servers but it still won't connect me. Can someone help me out?

Thank you!

-edit
I also just found out that my game won't even save. There is no "Test Driver Unlimited" folder in my documents.

Edited by AGentlemanInParis
Game won't save

I echo AGentlemanInParis, Did TDU Gold to 2.00A to 0.03PP and the game hasn't connected me to the servers either, listing the server's as unavailable and stuck on connecting when launching the game, funnily enough making the game practically unplayable since the servers are seemingly dead to my game. My game has saved fine before making an Online Profile.

Did something happen to the servers?

Edited by revoblam

10 hours ago, AGentlemanInParis said:

Didn't solve anything. As i said, my game won't save and there is no "Test Driver Unlimited" folder in my documents.

Have you started the game with admin rights via the TDU Project Paradise Launcher?
Which OS do you have?

I suggest to install the main Platinum Pack 1.0 first, it is bigger then just the latest 1.21 Patch.

8 hours ago, revoblam said:

Did something happen to the servers?

No, server is online. Drove a bit with friends yesterday.

Edited by MagicV8

9 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

Have you started the game with admin rights via the TDU Project Paradise Launcher?
Which OS do you have?

I suggest to install the main Platinum Pack 1.0 first, it is bigger then just the latest 1.21 Patch.

No, server is online. Drove a bit with friends yesterday.

what...? Isn't Platinum and 2.00A incompatible? and still, game just hangs when trying to connect to servers, and when not they just show as "down" for me.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:16 AM, revoblam said:

what...? Isn't Platinum and 2.00A incompatible? and still, game just hangs when trying to connect to servers, and when not they just show as "down" for me.

Platinum has been built over the good old 1.68b unofficial version. Not the 2.00A. pretty sure that most of the 2.00A features would have been made useless by platinum as it replaces the whole game database anyway.