We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Platinum Stuck on loading screen

MrClarrie

Try disabling third-party software such as steam and origin and so on, they may conflict with the mod and also enable the Big.bnk in the paradise launcher project and also make sure that the antivirus or windows firewall does not block the game and and try to open port 8889

Edited by andrey zyb

7 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Try disabling third-party software such as steam and origin and so on, they may conflict with the mod and also enable the Big.bnk in the paradise launcher project and also make sure that the antivirus or windows firewall does not block the game and and try to open port 8889

Tried all of these, still no fix... Thanks nonetheless

Try restarting your router this should help. There may be a bad Internet connection or exposure to malicious software, try scanning your computer with an antivirus or an antivirus scanner and also for the presence of registry errors and unnecessary files ones, it is possible that errors could occur during the installation of the game or mod, which lead to a similar problem

Edited by andrey zyb

So glad I was able to find this... I've got the same problem over here. Even posted my case in another thread someone made about this same issue. I installed the v1.0 version as well as the latest v1.21 update. I open the launcher, turn ON for this "Big.bnk" file and start the game... I'm able to create an online profile but when waiting for it to connect to "TestDrive" server, it just freezes and does nothing.

Capture.jpg

You need to install and connect to any VPN (you know the ones that most YouTube sponsors talk about) for one time when first using Platinum with an online profile.  Once you're in you can get rid of the VPN as you shouldn't need it again.  Pick something reputable with a free trial or no questions asked refund policy.  Connecting to Europe/Netherlands seems to work the best.

• 8 months later...

Hello, I'm Brazilian, I have the same situation, but it's different. I open it and the name disappears, it's on a black screen and it comes out what it could be in the first one, but in the second one, it doesn't work.

like I start the game disappears the name stays on the black screen and after 5 seconds it disappears, a mod I wanted to play enjoy this thing happens, sadness

Edited by horse124556

9 hours ago, horse124556 said:

Hello, I'm Brazilian, I have the same situation, but it's different. I open it and the name disappears, it's on a black screen and it comes out what it could be in the first one, but in the second one, it doesn't work.

like I start the game disappears the name stays on the black screen and after 5 seconds it disappears, a mod I wanted to play enjoy this thing happens, sadness

Use VPN and also make sure that you have port 8889 open in your router settings