We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

When I go to select English in language it's instead some sort of Russian

hayden

I updated my tdu platinum to 1.21 because I was playing a earlier update and some things were glitching so I thought let's update so I followed a tutorial to get v1.21 by car games velz on YouTube I followed the steps that he showed on screen but then I loaded up my tdu via the platinum launcher it loads up in this sort of russian and when I select a language eg Italian and then go to select English it takes me back to this Russian any clue on what's going on 

9 hours ago, hayden said:

I updated my tdu platinum to 1.21 because I was playing a earlier update and some things were glitching so I thought let's update so I followed a tutorial to get v1.21 by car games velz on YouTube I followed the steps that he showed on screen but then I loaded up my tdu via the platinum launcher it loads up in this sort of russian and when I select a language eg Italian and then go to select English it takes me back to this Russian any clue on what's going on 

Install tdu platinum without the rus folder that is in the platinum archive, just do not copy it to the TDU directory

Edited by andrey zyb

On 4/21/2023 at 6:29 PM, andrey zyb said:

Reinstall the game and unpack the platinum without the rus folder

Okay thanks for that it helped but I think there has been another issue pop up and it's when I start driving around the game lags a tiny bit,fps drop frequently and the sky has no clouds and everything looks sort of plain I'm again not sure what's going on before 

8 hours ago, hayden said:

Okay thanks for that it helped but I think there has been another issue pop up and it's when I start driving around the game lags a tiny bit,fps drop frequently and the sky has no clouds and everything looks sort of plain I'm again not sure what's going on before 

Enable Vsync in the paradise launcher project