We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Got Banned From Turboduck Discord

qujc

Question

So me and my friend got banned from the "turboduck" gaming discord' we were just asking for help with tdu installation as we were having trouble for over a week they later said to take help to dms but i didn't know who to dm and when I said "can anyone help me with tdu dm me?" and me and my friend got banned for that. We were wondering if we could get unbanned from the discord as I don't think a ban was appropriate for proof you can check logs and history unless it got deleted.

-Thanks

Edited by qujc

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, qujc said:

So me and my friend got banned from the "turboduck" gaming discord' by a not very nice staff we were just asking nicely for help with tdu installation as we were having trouble for over a week they later said to take help to dms but i didn't know who to dm and when I said "can anyone help me with tdu dm me?" and me and my friend got banned for that. we really like that discord for information about future mods and the community. We were wondering if we could get unbanned from the discord as I don't think a ban was appropriate for proof you can check logs and history unless it got deleted.

Usernames: qujc#3807 Rogger#2048

-Thanks

Sadly for you, we save the logs.

Apparently the history isn't exactly like you said. 

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-18-12-648-edit_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-18-39-760-edit_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-19-12-126-edit_com.discord.jpg

On 4/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, Milli said:

Sadly for you, we save the logs.

Apparently the history isn't exactly like you said. 

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-18-12-648-edit_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-18-39-760-edit_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-19-12-126-edit_com.discord.jpg

Yes I asked my friend to ask to ban me from the server via phone number as I was hacked after I was able to recover my account and changed all the login credentials etc. After someone unbanned me (it should be in the logs) everything proceeded like I said in my original post for asking for help. What I don't understand is why we got banned for asking for help by a different moderator (I dont know exactly who he was but I can ask my friend if he remembers) you can check the very last logs of us being in the server, I got banned 1st then rogger tried to talk to the moderator and he banned him too. The logs that you sent was from when I got hacked, where we got banned should be not too far down about a day or 2 worth of messages.

Edited by qujc