We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wanting to save money biut dont know for what car

The 12oach

Wanting to save money but dont know for what car

Topic title says alot and since i dont know where to put it :P

I am wanting to buy a decent pretty sporty car when i get my license next year so i kinda need to start saving my money xD

i have seen some nice cars and stuff like a

Honda Integra Type-R with 80K miles on it for 12,000 euro but is it a good car or should i first go to a slower car????

plz help me

well if your looking for a spory car then a honda wouldnt be fun. not being a car racist, im a racer in real life and i love any car thats fast and i own a 2000 transam with the Ls1 in it. it comes with 303hp stock while 97% of hondas come with 195hp and less. im just answering your question, if you want a really really fast car, you can look for v8 camaros or transams or cars with a powerfull v6 in it. if you go the honda route then you got boost it, any non boosted honda is slow.

well it has to be a bit payable and not to being such a whirlpool in your gastank. to fill up a 80L tank (no not gallon a gallon is 3.8L) youll pay around the 90 euros here so its got to be a bit economical 2. xD and well hondas are pretty light and i gotta pay roadtax every period of the year and a american car easily weighs around the 1500+ KG and that makes it about 150 euro every 3 months

and not to ferget the insurances there a bit bitchy here with insurance if youre young

well if your looking for a spory car then a honda wouldnt be fun. not being a car racist, im a racer in real life and i love any car thats fast and i own a 2000 transam with the Ls1 in it. it comes with 303hp stock while 97% of hondas come with 195hp and less. im just answering your question, if you want a really really fast car, you can look for v8 camaros or transams or cars with a powerfull v6 in it. if you go the honda route then you got boost it, any non boosted honda is slow.

LOL,are you serious? :wtf:

N1PPER insurance isnt bad in all parts of the world :p

What Teg Type R are you thinking of Roach?

DC2 JDM Type R's are lighter, quicker and louder than the UK Spec ones, the Handling on them is unreal for a front wheel Drive car.

Naturally the DC5 being a Newer car is heavier and doesnt handle as well as the DC2, but they look stunning! altough they can go for around £15000 these days where as a DC2 can be had for around 2/3's the Price

The DC2 has been around for a long while and there are some serious tuning parts available for them and can gain 300BHP Easily with the right mods.

JDM DC2

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

UK DC2

180.jpg

DC5

464196_20060707030751_1.jpg

i like the UK DC2 way more because of the front bumper mostly gives the car a mean look :P but as you say that the JDM is lighter (6) less Roadtax is always better :p but i am just guessing now that it would be able to put the UK DC2 bumper on it.

and the insurance here in the Netherlands are really unbelievable especially to the younger drivers since they need to pay more for that kind of stuff -_-. but i like the DC5 to but its just a tee bit to heavy and way to expensive for me (so far).

I found a UK DC2 here for around 8000 pounds. whilst that still is quitte expensive its a good car that you get then since its just breaking in a bit more most of them have only 50.000 miles on em.

and for tuning:

at my old school we have about twenty turbo kits and 3 superchargers so atleast on of them should fit :P and well i think its sporty enough in stock version but ones i get more money i will really be throwing in some simple tuning bits (better exhaust system, sphagetti outlet, better intake system and some handling stuff) no bodykits since i love its styling unless i can get my hands on the VIS cateye frontbumper

A Front conversion on a JDM would cost you a fair bit of Money

New Bumper, new Bonnet, New Wings, New Lights, and so on, it would cost you more for that than it would the road tax on a UK

the problem with turbo/supercharging them is you will eaither have to run Low boost or change all the Internals

well today I have driven the Integra :D and i must say its one hell of a car but the only downside is yes how did you guess nipper :P the insurance.

but after that ive driven a 1995 Suzuki Swift GTI which has not as much power but thanks to its weight (810KG) it drives alot better and its also way better on pricing in both Road Tax and insurance, and it looks pretty good :P

a good insurance is bad here for a golf whilst the japanese cars are all cheap :S. srry for the negative responses of me sometimes but ive been diggin alot in these car insurances lately and its really shocking how expensive a golf can be. but the Nissan Micra is a fun looking car to (the old one not the new one :P)

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!!!

Yesterday i got the oppotunity to work on a old Alfa 75 3.0 V6 America which i am kinda liking but the engine is a bit big though :P but since they are like really cheap are they any good. OMG i need to find out what car i wanna buy when i get my license next year XD

• 15 years later...
  • Milli locked this topic