We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forum Upgrade & New Look *Completed*

Eudemon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I think I have done what needs to be done for now, I'll think about other things tomorrow as I'm knackered right now so I'm watching the footy. General feeling is it's liked so it's been worth it which is good.

Thanks for your patience in this upgrade and design change, I'm gonna take a break now.

Later!

WOAH, WTF happened here????

It's all too in your face now :(

I much preferred the more hardcore looking style of old.... But i can see everyone else seems to like it (or are there lurkers agreeing with me on this??)

Yes I'm lurking Lol :D I too prefer the old style but this is indeed more in tune with the website so I guess it'll grow on me :)

P.S. Diablo, when do we get our trophies back next to our names?

Yes I'm lurking Lol :D I too prefer the old style but this is indeed more in tune with the website so I guess it'll grow on me :)

P.S. Diablo, when do we get our trophies back next to our names?

Good point i didn't waste my time beating nodz to have no trophy to show for it.

I can't see it? Only today's posts which shows all posts made today and I'd like to see all posts after my last visit. Now it's real pain to see what's new.

It is the Todays posts button in quick links, the posts that have been updated since your last visit are in bold text then under all new posts since your last visit the is some text saying "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read", then it list all the posts that haven't been updated.

Also before you leave the forum, under quick links click "mark all forums as read", this might also sort out the problem.

I can't see it? Only today's posts which shows all posts made today and I'd like to see all posts after my last visit. Now it's real pain to see what's new.
Working on that now, I found the action that grabs your new posts and will add it to the Quicklinks dropdown at the top in a few mins.

[+] Done, 'New Posts' is now available from Quicklinks. :D

I'm sure everyone will grow to like it.

I am one for hating change but I like the site more now and after 6 months if you were to put it back to the old style everyone will complain and want it put back. ;)

Maybe true, but not for me....

I truly loved the way that is was 'hardcore' compared to Atari's outdated 'comfortable' setting.

Now though, this seems too bright and lively to be 'hardcore', I had never seen a forum look so hard as when I first clicked on Diablo's sig-link from Atari.

They say change is good, but getting given 20p coins as change from a £20 note is not good LMFAO.

EDIT : I know how you could please everyone on this Diablo, on User CP where you can choose the skin preference for the forum or whatever (i hope you know what i mean), could you add in the old skin as an option or is it not that easy? (sorry if its a twotish question but i know nothing about this kinda thing)