We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central: Want to join?

Eudemon

Alright as of right now the TDU Central Xbox 360 Club house has been emptied (don't take it personal if you get an Exclude news item) and is open for join requests. Note that to join you must be a member of this forum as all discussions and gatherings will be done via this board.

Secondly you must be up for a laugh and realise that we're not really a racing club but more a as the club slogan says "Fun and Games" club where we do many things including cruises, sunday driving, mafia, tag and of course the occasional jaunt at the racetrack.

Clubhouse is the Aliamanu which is North East of Honolulu Airport and if we should fill up the first club then TDU Central #2 and so on will be created to accommodate those who wish to join.

Well that's it thanks and we'll see you on the island!

:monkeydance:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare in mind I can only (I think) send you an invite if you are on my Friends List and that thing is always full and changing often so the best way to join is goto the Clubhouse, find the clubname, click on it and then press whatever button is Join. I think this is the way, I'm not sure as I would have to close the club to find out for real.

Add Diablo or me, anyone else from the club to your friends list on XBL then go to the club house and send a request to join to any of us.

Diablo any chance of adding a memberlist to your 1st post so people who want to join know who's in the club and who the president and vice presidents are so they can send friend request to them so the can ask to join?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...