We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Music - Of The Week: Discussion

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not read???

It was late and I couldn't be bothered to follow the 'rules' and besides there are 3 awesome songs there that are better than some of the crap in here lol ! Only joking I respect other peoples music taste well not really lol !

S'ok Nige I forgive you :p

And Because I'm hard-core here's Britney's album....

It's been leaked onto the net 1 month before it's due out on November 7th - and *aparently*cough* it's very good ;)

Britney Spears - We Can Do It (Get Nak....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvnPSUUBE4g

Britney Spears - Red Carpet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqL_ve99gwE

Britney Spears - Gimme More (official but poor quality video)

Britney Spears - Radar

Britney Spears - Break The Ice

Britney Spears - Got Me High

Britney Spears - Cold As Fire

Britney Spears - Sugarfall

Britney Spears - A Song About You - no video on YouTube as of yet

Britney Spears - Get Back

Britney Spears - Fillin Me Up

Britney Spears - Kiss You All Over

Britney Spears - When U Gon Pull It? - no video on YouTube as of yet

Britney Spears - Stupid Things

Britney Spears - Let Go

Yes I know this is kinda more than 5 video links ;) But at least they are not all embedded videos.

Plus I think this album is amazing, therefore I've let the rules loose a bit for this post, but they are now back in full working restictivness!!

Went to see Dream Theater last night so this top 5 will all be them lol. This band are incredible, in all honestly they really are the most talented bass, drummer, guitarist and keyboardist at the moment. The guitar and keyboards play with each other doing ridiculous solo's completely in time and every note distinguishable from the last. The bassist stands playing a 6 string bass doing things like 10 finger taping. The drummer, well just watch the video, he's won so many awards its crazy. Oh and As I Am (the first one) was the first song they played that night so when many other bands (genesis was one, though that was probably just them getting that sound right) take time to get into the music each night, these people are stright in.

1. As I am (Dream Theater):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KfPIfhsRA

2. Hollow Years (Dream Theater):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljzGgrl4njA

(This vid is the last 5 mins of the song as its to long for one vid but this has to be my favortie solo ever starting at 2.24)

4. Constant Motion (Dream Theater)

(24 min song in a 3 part vid, brilliant song)

Great band, I know one will watch the vids but if you like music, anything from Metallica to pink floyd check it out. If you like heavy music Constant Motion is heavy, quieter stuff is Octavarium and In the Name of God just shows off how good they are. Worth a watch. Well I was impressed last night.

Oh and Octivaram has a Orchestra in it so if you like that kinda music, apart from a few classical influences is not like that, just calm progressive rock that song.

• 2 weeks later...
However please only post the embedded YouTube (or similar) video for the first two songs :) You may include the videos url links, for all or the last 3 songs. As this does not clog up the thread with millions of Videos ;).

Why do you not read???

and again....

Nice Sean crapton video btw v funny :p

+rep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...