We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, I saw another one somwhere that could have been it but forgot where, still good win.
    There was one in regarding a BSOD but it looked deliberate. I also think you were in the running this week but I can't remember where but I remember noting your name. :)

I know the thread where my name would have come up with and glad I got away with that lol, trying to find this one i'm thinking of. Still Hybrid's is certainly well earned.
    Actually after seeking yours out again I think we might go for 2 Total Nuggets this week.

What do you guys think? http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=29798#post29798

Well well well, what do we have here then?! I'll tell you what we got, we have a new award, one that is sure to bring great popularity to those who receive it albeit through humiliation and utter disbelief which will no doubt result in the words "did he/she just say/do/post that!!?". This prestigious accolade will be given out weekly to the member who we ascertain to have given the dumbest, most moronic, head scratching inducing contribution of the week. The prize for being the chosen one ladies and gentleman, is the Nugget of the Week. Yes you will be labelled a Total Nugget for the duration of the upcoming week and just to make sure that you don't forget or that others don't miss the fact that you are a Total Nugget™, you will have a nice bright image in your posts as well as in your Profile (shown below). Yes we are so kind we know.

nugget.gif

Well that is all, play nice and be careful, or you may end up with Chicken on your Chin. :eek_blue:

Note: All board rules still apply with this, meaning only those who commit stupidity responsibly and obey the rules will be considered for the award, any disobeying of the rules will result in the usual action being taken, so don't think you can be funny by breaking the rules, it's not going to happen!

All Total Nuggets™ will be listed below with links to their corresponding IQ dropping moment.

Total Nuggets™

-----------------

Week #1. FA430RGT :: Posted Muhammed Ali quotes in a thread that was for quotes heard online in TDU only.

Week #2. Iced_Bullet :: Never realised Pherelas was being sarcastic when he said that he thought it was strange to see a TVR Sagaris in a TVR dealer.

Week #3. Hybrid_IV :: Posted a reply in which he made the mistake of saying that when a future DLC car is released that "you won't sound right" when he was meaning that it won't sound right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is only a bit of fun but if you don't like being the current nugget then just PM myself and I will change you to normal again, it's just for a laugh but I'll understand!

If you have two you'll have to put yourself as the winner next week. ;)

I don't think that his deserved a Nugget, as it was a serious question and I wouldn't (and don't) know what was wrong with them.

I would have asked if I was on 360, and no one has asked previously :)

And no, "well thats just you - previous nugget", cos I think it's a valid point ;)

I don't think that his deserved a Nugget, as it was a serious question and I wouldn't (and don't) know what was wrong with them.

I would have asked if I was on 360, and no one has asked previously :)

And no, "well thats just you - previous nugget", cos I think it's a valid point ;)

Seriously? Lol. Asking what was the problem of something that was down? Obviously the problem is that it was down? Surely everyone got that straight away? Well except you 2 ;)

Just noticed I'm now 'Nugget' ... and from a post which I think I've now corrected ... it all stems from a few things

1. my brain works a lot quicker than I can type (that's my excuse)

2. I can never remember where half the keys are on the keyboard (so my typing is a lot slower than my brain ... see reason 1)

3. I often change what I'm writing half way through the paragraph (which causes problems with points 1 and 2)

4. I can't spill to save my lif ... I'm an engineer and we're not designed to spell!

Well that's my silly excuses ... I'm hoping nige comes up with a classic!

Ha got away with it, nige you better be cought before I say somthing else stupid as you seem to have quite a reputation.

Yeah I have a reputation but when Hybrid has been the Nugget before me, I'm doing something right.

I wish people would give me more credit because this is the third week of this now and I have yet to be named the Nugget and I don't plan on being it for a long time.