We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week #6. RB26DETT :: Was informed to place a warning regarding that some images may not be suitable for those who are underage only to get the phrasing of the warning wrong.

WARNING: Some screenshots might contain graphical content for underaged gamers.

Guest RB26DETT
    Great Nugget ... so what is Graphical Content for Underage Gamers?

you know the usual semi-nude alien women, half-bodied zombies and stuff like that. haha! :p

i really deserved this one. WOOT! FIRST ASIAN NUGGET!

I think this thread is a curse, some replies lead directly to nuggetism for that person either right away or within that week. :oook::D

Yeah LOL! :D I got nuggeted when i got a 360....:oook::excited:

It's a spell or something lol :p

Week 7 Contender: Right, next contender - Sorry MadMax, but this is blatent n00b not reading a post ;)

'KTF67's Introduce yourself thread' http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2411

First of all welcome to the forums.

Ok to upload pictures to the forum there are 2 ways that are most commonly used.

First of all make a new thread or reply to a post, then here are your 2 options, you can either upload the pictures at a photo hosting website like

http://imageshack.us/

www.photobucket.com ( Requires Registration, but stores your picture in albums)

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/

Or you can attach and photos to your post.

You can do this like so; in your Thread making box, that you write your posts in, you have many icons and there should be an icon that looks like a paper clip, click that button then another window should appear. From here you have 5 boxes where you can upload picture to, Click the " Browse " button then search for where your photos are stored.

Yes this would work for him, as he's an XBox player, however ....

They should be stored here on your computer,

C:\Documents and Settings\Maxx\My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\MadMaxRaver\Photo

This is totally irrelevant as XBox players photos are not saved to this folder or even to the computer for that matter xD [see Diablo's post about how to get XBox TDU in-game pictures]

Then select the photo you want to upload then press " Ok " then Press the " Upload " button and close that window then press the " Submit Reply " button on the bottom. And your done. Hope this helped.

This is relevant however :D