We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

The cars didn't look as shiny and I don't recall seeing a Xbone pic posted by Reap in the Purchased thread... so it was a genuine question.

Actually the Xbox version won't have day and night, as far i know. :lol: So, yeah, oh boy Ryan...

Hahahaha

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not aware of a PlayStation or PC version... you nugget :fp: :lol:

It took me a while to realize that this was a joke. :lol: Ha ha ha, very funny Mr. silly pie.

It was a genuine question, sure, but someone might find it offensive you know :lol:

And Milli, the X360 version does have the changing time of day, FH1 did it and on X360 it runs on the same engine :)

Oh... :hmmm: Exactly what i said.

:lol:

It's because cars over here are really expensive, and the progress that Europe makes with their cars is way too fast for Brazil and etc. When they bring a new car here, like, the Fiesta, the money they spend to get all the tools and etc, the features the car has, already puts it in a "premium" category, which is not what most people here can afford, so they keep the old version, make a facelift on it, and make it cheaper.

That is why, untill the new Ka, we had 2 different Fiestas on sale. The "New Fiesta" and the "Fiesta Rocam", which is this one:

Fiesta-Rocam.jpg

This is a 2003 european Ford Fiesta, with many facelifts and sold as 2014. The New Fiesta, which is the worldwide one, has a price tag of around 50.000, when the Rocam was 25.000. If Renault brings the new Clio here, i doubt it would cost the same 27.000 that this old mk2 does. It sure will go at 50.000 or so.

tl; dr: Market, market, market, sales, sales, money money. :lol:

Similar thing happens in India as well. Ford will sell you a facelifted Fiesta from the early 00's called the Fiesta Classic as a new model. Or you can get the actual new model Fiesta.

Fiesta Classic:

fiesta.jpg

Fiesta:

ford-fiesta-india.jpeg

Same goes for the Pajero:

IMG_3545_870400531.jpgMitsubishi_Pajero_Front.jpg?OpenElement

Hard to believe you can buy the SUV on the left as a new 2014 model right?

Happens in almost all countries where import taxes are high.

Similar thing happens in India as well. Ford will sell you a facelifted Fiesta from the early 00's called the Fiesta Classic as a new model. Or you can get the actual new model Fiesta.

Fiesta Classic:

http://www.oocities.org/greatkalam/fiesta.jpg

Fiesta:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/cm/roadandtrack/images/kL/ford-fiesta-india.jpeg

Same goes for the Pajero:

http://www.gaadi.com/auto-reviews/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/IMG_3545_870400531.jpghttp://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/0/1AFB0A32B2D31CA2CA2572C300117C90/$file/Mitsubishi_Pajero_Front.jpg?OpenElement

Hard to believe you can buy the SUV on the left as a new 2014 model right?

Happens in almost all countries where import taxes are high.

That Fiesta Classic is the same as the Rocam, just different facelifts for the same car. And no, it's not hard to believe that Pajero is sold as 2014.

Here we have this: Chevrolet Classic, sold as 2015 model, brand new, 0km for 31.500.

gm-classic-2011-01_960_640.jpg

And here is what we got in 1996, which was the Chevrolet Corsa Sedan.

99932-500x274.jpg

To you guys be sure about it, here it is the link.

Chevrolet.com.br - Classic

And also, here it is the Crash Test, made in 2011.

Another proof that giving an old car a new corporate look just doesn't work. :ew:

That's actually better than the Agile, or the Onix. :lol: There are worse around here.

Edit: We had:

Corsa 3-door

Corsa 5-door

Corsa Sedan

Corsa Wagon

Corsa Pick-up