We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha why its not bad :D

Do some PVP grind then and buy something else or juat visit the characteristic points

Yeah money making is hard in TC. You'd think when you finish the final mission they'd give you a nice big bonus... but nope. Takes ages to save enough to get something good.

Thanks for the heads up :P I have some "Crew Credits" spare, but the available are way too expensive, should visit some more dealers. Btw, the Chllenger is crap because sounds bads and I don't like it THAT much either...

Anyways... I spend more time taking pics than driving...

fm6aphoto_7iusfw.jpg

fm6aphoto_8easu3.jpg

fm6aphoto_9wmsbp.jpg

Ohh the TDU nostalgia...

Some FSX, which I'm slowly reinstalling...

https://abload.de/img/2016-8-9_23-58-45-707jbs8s.jpg

https://abload.de/img/2016-8-9_23-59-14-900hzswh.jpg

Absolutely agree!

you should try out plane x,

Mods aren't as plenty yet but it definitely has a better architecture. You get a lot more fps with nicer looking graphics. I tried out fsx yesterday with my 1070 gtx for the first time I still got 20 fps while on airport :fp: (for reference that's the same fps I got 6 years ago)

Mods aren't as plenty yet but it definitely has a better architecture. You get a lot more fps with nicer looking graphics. I tried out fsx yesterday with my 1070 gtx for the first time I still got 20 fps while on airport :fp: (for reference that's the same fps I got 6 years ago)

You tried the steam edition Ozz? I've got a ton of mods (£65 worth that came in a sale for like £10 :lol:) and I'm still getting 60-100fps on my 970.

You tried the steam edition Ozz? I've got a ton of mods (£65 worth that came in a sale for like £10 :lol:) and I'm still getting 60-100fps on my 970.

I have the ancient microsoft edition that is believe it or not in a DVD form but I thought the steam edition is pretty much the same game.

REX is the fps killer in there I believe (mind you I had everything maxed out)

Almost the same but some other company purchased the rights to FSX. One key difference to the Steam edition is that it's 64bit now which brings performance benefits. Looks like they're making 2 new games as well.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition on Steam

Steam Community :: Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Dovetail Games Flight School on Steam

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting it as soon as it gets a discount on steam. I'm getting 40fps (average) with everything on ultra (that includes traffic down below and aircraft all around, both of which I don't use, the first is a (unnecessary) resource hog and, the latter, I don't care cause I fly on IVAO) and Carenado Aero Commander. There's a lot of tweaking and installing left though... Btw, it's something well known that FSX optimization sucked from day 0

Wasn't aware you played it! You should post come pics* on the site sometime :nods: I used to be really into FS.

*this is usually where someone points out you've been posting pictures frequently over the past half-decade and I feel stooopid