We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh, why would you even launch that game when you have fh3.

horrible physics, pitiful graphics, laughable car list.

Yeah maybe but FH3 map gets boring after 15 minutes of crusing, so what you got all the cars and awesome physics when youre just driving circles, in The Crew I could cruise around for hour or two even by Myself

screenshot_ks_porschetdr1l.jpg

screenshot_ks_porscher3rn6.jpg

screenshot_ks_porschen0rq9.jpg

Yeah maybe but FH3 map gets boring after 15 minutes of crusing, so what you got all the cars and awesome physics when youre just driving circles, in The Crew I could cruise around for hour or two even by Myself

FH3 might be pretty, but I'll skip on its microscopic world.

I agree, it was a bit of a let down when I discovered how (not) big the maps was, specially after being marketed as "Twice the size of previous editions" (Or something like that). However, you have quite a lot of possibilities because there are quite a lot of open roads, unlike TC. Personally, I find satisfying to make a long cross country trip on the latter, it's a shame the car list is a bit small and the graphics are either great or quite crappy and the physics are "meh". However on FH3 cruising is not getting old so far for me. Should play TC again just for comparison though

[i agree, it was a bit of a let down when I discovered how (not) big the maps was, specially after being marketed as "Twice the size of previous editions" (Or something like that). However, you have quite a lot of possibilities because there are quite a lot of open roads, unlike TC. Personally, I find satisfying to make a long cross country trip on the latter, it's a shame the car list is a bit small and the graphics are either great or quite crappy and the physics are "meh". However on FH3 cruising is not getting old so far for me. Should play TC again just for comparison though

Im seriously confused now :confused:

"You have quite a lot of possibilities because there are quite a lot of open roads, unlike TC"

What You mean by open roads??

And btw We should cruuise sometime in FH3 ;)

Im seriously confused now :confused:

"You have quite a lot of possibilities because there are quite a lot of open roads, unlike TC"

What You mean by open roads??

And btw We should cruuise sometime in FH3 ;)

I meant that FH3 have much more roads and dirt roads through map, whereas TC has less possibilities of combining those roads... What I'm trying to say is: If for example you take a surface of 1 km2 in both games, FH3 has more "road kilometers" than TC, at least it seems to me. Of course you can plow through the field in both games and that adds up. What we need is TC map with FH3 car list :P

And of course we should definitely cruise ni FH3 (or TC, why not?)