We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had any problems with lowered cars in the editor. Do you use the airbag suspension mod ?

For a while now I've been using this mod for screenshots and using ReShade to inject DOF and stuff.

No, no, I use the enhanced trainer only, and VisualV graphics mod but that one shouldn't have any impact.

I'll try the mod you linked, thanks.

This game is nearly 10.5 years old and people are still playing :'). Still can't stand the lack of proper wheel support, even with the G27 "fix." Paddle shifting barely works. Can't calibrate the pedals in the game properly, too. It's playable, but barely.

old game,but I really like to spend free time playing it :D

btw,I have problem with G27 configuration like you....in my offline problem,everything works ok,I am happy how everything works (braking,steering,acceleration,gearbox),but in my online profile,I have problem with my clutch (it works at bottom of the padle,very annoying)

ps:nice pics,good old stock TDU ;)