We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

Hehe i got a few pics of me getting into places i shouldnt today.

Roof of one of my houses

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

La-gaurdia on a ledge

Doing a tail stand

Ferrari nose dive!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

lol. i've cruised with la-guardia few times before. and i see he still hasn't repainted his skyline. haha. go a few pages back on this thread and i have skyline cruise pics with him and another.

LOL @ the Pink Corvette tail stand.:crackup:

EDIT: La-guardia is in the skyline on the right and i'm in the middle. lol.

Guest RB26DETT
Guest RB26DETT

Pressurized. Sorry for the noob question but how do I get rFactor? Is it downloadable or I have to buy it in retail. I'd rather buy retail if there's more stuff included.

Oh, is this game like Forza? I've been watching videos on youtube. I like the idea of a race sim and you can mod your cars too like in Forza.

This is the video that grabbed my attention and to get rFactor.

Guest RB26DETT
Lol... The only reason you're interested is cos they're Skylines...

hehe! i must admit, i'm a skyline r34 fanboy. :D:D:D

i was awed with the graphics of the game and it's a race sim! i miss the good ol Gran Turismo 4 days, it's just my PS2 blew up. So yeah... There... End of story... :eek::eek:

Is there retail version of this game or it's only available for download? I'm willing to get the retail version. :D:D:D

Pressurized. Sorry for the noob question but how do I get rFactor? Is it downloadable or I have to buy it in retail. I'd rather buy retail if there's more stuff included.

Oh, is this game like Forza? I've been watching videos on youtube. I like the idea of a race sim and you can mod your cars too like in Forza.

This is the video that grabbed my attention and to get rFactor.

hehe! i must admit, i'm a skyline r34 fanboy. :D:D:D

i was awed with the graphics of the game and it's a race sim! i miss the good ol Gran Turismo 4 days, it's just my PS2 blew up. So yeah... There... End of story... :eek::eek:

Is there retail version of this game or it's only available for download? I'm willing to get the retail version. :D:D:D

There are retail versions in places. But downloading it from rfactor.net is easier and faster. Iv eonly ever seen 1 retail copy in a shop. There is nothing more included in the Retail version, both copies are the same.