We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Double post. :toetap:

oops! My bad!

If I stopped to take a photo of me landing a plane I'd crash

It was on replay, while landing I'm very busy. And of course if'd do it in real life I'd crash for sure... No one ones to die when piloting :P

it is still possible to take a selfie while landing, camera suction mounted to the windscreen or some other part of the plane, a remote shutter and a timer, press the button and you are set :)

Or record a video and then pause it and make it a pic. I don't like taking selfies... I think it looks awkward from the outside.

Even if you have a suction-cup-mounted camera pointing towards you, taking a pic of yourself while landing means that you have to get your hands off either, the yoke or the throttle... So no way.

While on cruise you can "set" the power with the friction lock and then you have one hand free, and even if the weather is good you can just take your hands off the controls and the plane flies by itself, but of course that never happens because there's always some turbulences