We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time playing pCARS since I was banned several months ago ;).

[ATTACH]21840[/ATTACH]

I'd like to remind you we don't support piracy on this forum and as a person who's invested money on this project, I'd love to ban you here as well. So if I'm not mistaken, this was the last time you posted pCARS before it's released, amirite? ;)

Who would even pirate it ?

And didn't someone said its unpiratable ?

I think that if you have money to have a pc that can run so unoptimazed game you had/will have money to buy it.

It will be better for them to spend time on optimization now when the game is postponed.

Why did you get banned?

I proved that some moderators are overpowered, essentially, also showing how non-existant of a fuse that some have before something goes off, in addition to showing that some should never be given mod permissions in the first place. Reasonably against someone? You're gone, bud.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21840[/ATTACH]

I'd like to remind you we don't support piracy on this forum and as a person who's invested money on this project, I'd love to ban you here as well. So if I'm not mistaken, this was the last time you posted pCARS before it's released, amirite? ;)

I love how you're assuming things. Who said that it was even pirated? That's a good mindset to have.

It's funny you mentioned investing money into pCARS. I invested in the more-than-what-most-were-paying package ("toolpack" as they were called), totaling $60 USD. The game's said to cost less than that, so they ended up losing some funding, as little as it might've been, over a minor incident that could've ended in a much different manner.

Who would even pirate it ?

And didn't someone said its unpiratable ?

I think that if you have money to have a pc that can run so unoptimazed game you had/will have money to buy it.

It will be better for them to spend time on optimization now when the game is postponed.

I wouldn't even recommend it in the slightest, especially given the current (every) state of its development.

You were banned from WMD because you chucked a tantrum because some bugs prevented you from recording footage, and you didn't bother reading the build notes that already acknowledged those bugs. You're also not the first to have done so, which may account for a shorter fuse. Some may have also expected more from you, given your previous involvement with videos and podcasts.

The delay furnishes proof that money is not the most important thing to SMS (this is costing them); I'm sure they can survive.

I can't prove if you pirated the 83x builds or are just playing at a friends house (although the timing doesn't help your case), so let's leave things at that. It's general forum etiquette not to discuss bans.

You were banned from WMD because you chucked a tantrum because some bugs prevented you from recording footage, and you didn't bother reading the build notes that already acknowledged those bugs. You're also not the first to have done so, which may account for a shorter fuse. Some may have also expected more from you, given your previous involvement with videos and podcasts.

The delay furnishes proof that money is not the most important thing to SMS (this is costing them); I'm sure they can survive.

I can't prove if you pirated the 83x builds or are just playing at a friends house (although the timing doesn't help your case), so let's leave things at that. It's general forum etiquette not to discuss bans.

What was expected from me, given past experience there, was clearly not a factor when determining a ban, as they were completely willing to do it from the very beginning. It wasn't started because it was preventing me from recording anything, but was preventing me from even opening and using pCARS at all. It was more of a brief rant than anything that some moderators handled professionally while others handled it with personal motives in mind.

I'm just assuming, true. But with your butthurt attitude towards WMD, I wouldn't be surprised if it was ;)

Butthurt towards WMD? Not really. Towards the mods? Sure. But assume all you'd like.

I've wished WMD nothing but success with pCARS since the banned happened and am still planning on getting it once it's released, since AC still won't come as far in terms of quality tracks.

Love how I'll probably get the short-end of the stick here as well for things that moderators decided to push forward.

Love how I'll probably get the short-end of the stick here as well for things that moderators decided to push forward.

Nobody's banning you if you don't give them the reason to. For starters, if you have more complaints, PM them to me so we can end this offtopic discussion, otherwise you have nothing to worry about :nods:

End of discussion and everyone follow Dudu's lead, get back to posting screenshots in this thread :duck: