We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's good enough for sacked Stig, it's good enough for me.

Plus unlike most haters I've also got some real life track experience - it's uncanny how good pCARS feels with my wheel & pedals. ;)

Although I need to lubricate my gas pedal as it keeps squeaking at me :evil:

DC honestly does look better with it's rain and scenery, but you'd kinda expect that with it having fewer cars, simpler physics, and 30-FPS target.

Tweaked files and custom post process filter :nods: I can send you my tweaked files if you want them ?

Yes please :D. My FPS in AC isn't that great (25-45FPS). As long as I get 24FPS after using some filters and things, I'll be happy. Just want it to look prettier.

Just a random screenshot of Mario Kart Wii:

QtKlAVy.jpg

Yes please :D. My FPS in AC isn't that great (25-45FPS). As long as I get 24FPS after using some filters and things, I'll be happy. Just want it to look prettier.

Here it is

VKPP.ini goes here - Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\filters and the rest go here - Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg

Replays may be a bit jumpy when the DOF is used on the tv cams but should be fine when not using them.

A bunch more from The Crew:

nRVjGsD.jpg

G6cXbAF.jpg

uVh2SKI.jpg

lQC6Y9b.jpg

AFZOpb0.jpg

jDCISjM.jpg

KUkXIO9.jpg

MEvqrCp.jpg

g4qGt3R.jpg

uu7HJjh.jpg

dqqraR0.jpg

IBEldsC.jpg

DUmuuFE.jpg

FDrXfmV.jpg

DqxFYBF.jpg

RLIUqlG.jpg

9lU83se.jpg

ZRzmGCq.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

Here it is[/url]

VKPP.ini goes here - Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\filters and the rest go here - Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg

Replays may be a bit jumpy when the DOF is used on the tv cams but should be fine when not using them.[/color][/b]

Thanks.

Other than changing the post processing effect to VKPP, is there anything else that I need to change within the game? Here are a few screenshots using your files:

neVJ9lV.jpg

ILz9Zhd.jpg

b2goh7K.jpg