We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

and I tried out ProjectCARS for the first time in over a year last week, fairly impressed by it where as I thought the complete opposite the last time I played it in all honesty..

Same here man, until last month I hadn't played it since 2013, massive changes, massive improvement. I used to think it was pretty but the physics were crap, now I think it's one of the best racing games I've played.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying this out: Natural Graphics Mod | RaceDepartment

I used FRAPS since using photomode supposedly disables SweetFX that the graphics tweak uses. (Not sure if clicking the photomode button emulates F8 or if it just takes the screenshot and doesn't mess with SweetFX...) Will also stop using JPEG screenies with FRAPS since they're way too compressed sometime. Graphics settings were all maxed out, minus AA, which was off, except for FXAA, which was on :). Will start using normal AA.

4soATA7.jpg

sIi5FEq.jpg

Ve0fAib.jpg

d2wuFeL.jpg

lF4KMGb.jpg

Now with 4xAA (with FXAA on). FRAPS PNGs (compressed as a JPEG, thanks to imgur...):

whiRvxi.jpg

IEEvsgm.jpg

tECzbSn.jpg

lvJ3Yxv.jpg

With this setup, I average 22FPS, and that's during a 09:00 practice session as Spa with no other cars.

uD2ghQv.png

1HJCs73.png

TVdSIGC.png

ZZr7qjW.png

At 800x600 instead of 1920x1080, I get 33FPS... Everything low @ 1920x1080 w/4xAA, I get 180FPS :P.

This is the only game I have where I can't play it maxed out and get acceptable frame rates, and it's still not that visually great (at least compared to pCARS).