We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I don't like the photomode in NFS at all :hmmm: Though I'm not saying pCars is any better, they should just have given us back the option for free camera ingame :mhmm:

I found it to be on par with Assetto Corsa photomode, that is one of the best (for me) out there. Exactly, WMD should put free camera again, that would change a lot of things. pCARS is a great looking game but the photomode is just too limited to a couple of angles and that's it.

Photomode? I dont really like the game that much tbh, i dont get what was all that hype about it.

Yeah, photomode. I didn't like it THAT much either. Yeah, it's a good looking game, nice effects, nice cars but... I don't know, I might buy it in the future when it gets a good discount from origin store. I also played FM6 Apex and found it much more fun, although quite bad optimised. But all in all a good driving experience,

Nice pics, btw. And yeah, it's NFS for PC, he's got quite a powerful PC though.

Were you using Hattiwatti's tools ?

I have no idea what that is, and I'm pretty sure my friend wasn't using it either (He had made 2 screenshots so far until y did those you see above). It's just plain NFS photomode, which I entered from the "pause" menu (which doesn't pause the game either)

I found it to be on par with Assetto Corsa photomode, that is one of the best (for me) out there. Exactly, WMD should put free camera again, that would change a lot of things. pCARS is a great looking game but the photomode is just too limited to a couple of angles and that's it.

AC Photo Mode have one annoying bug. When you start replay and watch it with track cameras (F2-F3) DOF change higher or lower. Every time you need to scroll mouse to decrease the DOF amount to make normal screen. If road don't have track cameras then you are in a big trouble.

f8fac74b7de9.jpg

f58f2dcbcf0a.jpg

e4118d8443dc.jpg

aa82a87bbd26.jpg

345696537128.jpg

83e0d90ab857.jpg