We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mafia redux

Eudemon

Hey all, just a note to let you know that the TDUc Mafia is back again after a long hibernation and we are as committed and as bad a drivers (and writers! - Ed) as we have always been. The Mafia started back officially in March this year but has been going since not long after TDU was released. Myself along with baldred and the usual suspects would grab a black 4-door saloon/sedan and just cruise the streets looking all mean and uh ...somewhat organised. Then at random intervals we would stop, get some pics and continue driving along while listening to classical music and having some general banter.

Well enough of the introductions, let's get down to business eh!

[TDUc Mafia Archive] - View the past mafia cruises we have had and where it all began!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TDUc Mafia Cruise #5 - 10th December 2007

(click the thumbnails below to view the larger image)

tduc_1012mafia_01t.jpgtduc_1012mafia_02t.jpg

tduc_1012mafia_03t.jpgtduc_1012mafia_04t.jpg

tduc_1012mafia_05t.jpgtduc_1012mafia_06t.jpg

tduc_1012mafia_07t.jpg

We hadn't done in a while so I figured why not bring it back, plus 2008 is fast approaching and new members are appearing daily and TDU servers are still quite active plus it's good to change the pace on the game sometimes. ;)

And baldred you muppet, watching where I was posting then jumping to the original Mafia thread and you still haven't noticed this one yet! :D

hey they are up there quick and hey they look great! :)

love the new banner too btw.

Thanks fizz and the banner has been up there for 2 days now. lol Get your eyes checked buddy! j/p :p

Awesome Pics Diablo! If you are having another cruise in January count me in!
Will do KTF, thanks for the comment.

• 3 weeks later...

If you cruise in your Sixteen CMMike, the photos will be pretty rubbish because Diablo doesn't have the pack yet.

Plus when the Mafia meets rival Mafiose(?) who don't have the pack, the default car will not have the same effect as an all black saloon.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...