We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablo's Personal Photomode Pics

Eudemon

• 7 months later...

This started as a little drive in my F1 LM that I hadn't used for a couple of weeks, then Jreg jumped to me in his CLK-GTR and Keithy jumped in his LM. They both jumped out and grabbed their LM's and Keithy returned in Hardcore mode after myself and Jreg telling him crazy the LM is with no aids and HCm. JK ( ;) ) then turned off their display items including gamertags and off we went. Well after a run round the island we met up with Fizz and Ting Ting also in their LM's and thus 3 became 5. Someone else in an LM jumped to us and we became 6 then 2 others a SLR and S7TT joined in and we had a good jaunt round the island taking in a little additional route I came up with and batering on about nothing in particular like normal.

Summary ...it was a great night that included about 2-3 hours of cruising round the island.

tduc_f1lmgroup_005.jpg

tduc_f1lmgroup_006.jpg

tduc_f1lmgroup_007.jpg

tduc_f1lmgroup_008.jpg