We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

999 and counting!

Who

Hence the Having trouble? part, I thought I better add that in case people with your mental ability try and sign up. :D

Haha, it's not my fault. I'm speshal :) and i have a weird addiction to Just Dance, almost as weird as your obsession with Up!. Chicken for tea :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i have a weird addiction to Just Dance, almost as weird as your obsession with Up!.

Your not the only one!

Ah, thats the same system you used on Forza central iirc?, Looks good.

But isn't there a few none english speaking members joining every now and then, is it multilingual?

Congratulations Diablo, 5000 is a massive amount of members :excited::D

Ah, thats the same system you used on Forza central iirc?, Looks good.
Now you mention it I do remember seeing it on their, I forgot about that actually. I take spam seriously though, FC has been fairly lacklustre in this department for a while and is getting it's fair share of spammers.

But isn't there a few none english speaking members joining every now and then, is it multilingual?
I tried a multi-language approach but it didn't work well. I may just put a brief translation for the most popular international languages to give people an idea what to do though. Also I'm testing it out so if it proves a hindrance then I'll remove it.

Congratulations Diablo, 5000 is a massive amount of members :excited::D
Thank you, but again it's all down to you guys the members, I just run and maintain this place. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...