We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Hockey season so I'm sticking with Hockey themed themes (?????) until April at least (well it depends on how well the Calgary Flames get on !).

Wait until summer and I will have another saab signature pic :D:p:D !!!!!!!

NAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Hockey season so I'm sticking with Hockey themed themes (?????) until April at least (well it depends on how well the Calgary Flames get on !).

Wait until summer and I will have another saab signature pic :D:p:D !!!!!!!

What?

I made this Thread, so I could post the signatures I make for people on the forum.

When you're not busy, can you make me one with the left of it having a slanted, 3d-like Japanese flag behind the Falken 350Z and on the right of it have a slanted, 3d-like American flag behind the 2003 Dodge Viper GTS-R Team ORECA and have it saying DriftNismo at the bottom? If you can do it, do it when you feel like, don't go out of your way for it. Thanks a lot if you can do it though.

could you make a siggy for me too? if its not to much to ask of course. It can be any TDU viper pics. If you find a TDU viper coupe pics that would be great!!! Oh and I forgot to Mention, on the left bottom can you put my in-game name BaltoACR?

When you're not busy, can you make me one with the left of it having a slanted, 3d-like Japanese flag behind the Falken 350Z and on the right of it have a slanted, 3d-like American flag behind the 2003 Dodge Viper GTS-R Team ORECA and have it saying DriftNismo at the bottom? If you can do it, do it when you feel like, don't go out of your way for it. Thanks a lot if you can do it though.

Ok I don't mind making you signatures, but you 2 have asked for to much stuff to be on the signature at it will look cluttered (no offense), so would it be ok for you Balto I just make a signature with a Dodge Viper and for you Nismo a Nissan 350z ?

Could you use this S15 instead then? And forget about the japanese flag, could you just kind of make it interesting? (Like King Skylines background on his, but not purple, i just mean something like that)

topsecrets15.jpg

Do you have any idea how hard that is going to be to render?

Lol I'm not the best at rendering pictures, I tend to use already rendered pictures.