We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i have one please? this sig is over 2 years old now...

I'd like it to include a Mini Cooper (old style) prefferably with a Union Jack on the roof!

Writing saying Crazed Dodgem (basically, non-hyphonated)

and if you could, about the same dimensions as the one i have (y)

thanks mate, Diolch yn fawr!

um dude u did really good, it looks awsome... but the thing is that umm... I dont really like the Dodge Viper GTS-R (Competition), Could it be a normal viper? if u cant find a normal coupe its alright to use a roadster. And the name position is not what I had in mind. I know im being an idiot :o but the backround is awesome. If u can make the name around that size it would be great :D

l l

l l

l l

l l

l l

l____________________________________BaltoACR____l

Lol fussy git :D (jk)

Well I'm willing to change the font anyway, but as for the car change, I don't fancy rendering a Dodge Viper tbh, so if you could find a rendered Viper for me I'll do it, sorry mate.

Lwsbrck, sure I'll make you a signature, doubt I'll be able to find a mini with Union jack, but I will find and Old mini anyway. Diolch it ti hefyd!

Baltoman like I said, I don't like rendering cars, (rendering means when you take a picture of a car and cut it out from the background).

Carmadmike I finished your signature in college today but forgot to copy it over to my pen drive, so you will not have it until Monday sorry.

Drift Nismo will start on yours on the week end.

yeah, dont rush sig artists, it pees them off, you get a rushed sig, it makes you look impatient and if you really must ask, what is wrong with PM?

Well said.

ok then.. so I think you're the only one that can find a pic because you're the one making the sig. Take your time dude, don't worry about me. That backround you made was awesome, just change the pic and put the name where I showed you. It can be ANY viper SRT-10 pic, exept racing vipers and the hennessy viper (that bodykit they put was damn ugly) but don't worry, you can make my siggy after everybody elses.

ok then.. so I think you're the only one that can find a pic because you're the one making the sig. Take your time dude, don't worry about me. That backround you made was awesome, just change the pic and put the name where I showed you. It can be ANY viper SRT-10 pic, exept racing vipers and the hennessy viper (that bodykit they put was damn ugly) but don't worry, you can make my siggy after everybody elses.
It wasn't when he posted that .... He posted that on the 23rd, and it is now the 25th. You fixed your sig in between these dates. :rolleyes:

And just to save you posting again, yes, your sig is working perfectly fine now.

It wasn't when he posted that .... He posted that on the 23rd, and it is now the 25th. You fixed your sig in between these dates. :rolleyes:

And just to save you posting again, yes, your sig is working perfectly fine now.

I'm starting to think your doing it on purpose or you really are this stupid :D

I think we should have a forum dedicated to Iced, or have a Picture on the side of the forum " Long Live Iced the Nugget "

I'm being bullied here :(

*waits until Speed and Sensei get wiff of another Iced nugget moment*

And I can see what you mean MadMAx, but I really am that nuggetish, and don't do it on purpose :)

You've pushed me to the limit not Iced, I'm going to have to make you a Nugget Signature.