We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for the maxx :D

glad you're making 2, the 1st one is great and all, but im not the biggest fan of the new mini (or as i call it, the fatti) still, looks ace :D

oh yeah, can you put the wording as Crazed Dodgem rather than LwsBrck too? cheers (y)

It's easy yes, but the wheels on cars are such a hassle it's unbelievable, that's why in my signature I try and hide the wheels as much as possible.

I'm making the signature now with that Mini you suggested Lwsbrck, but I can't work with it, I have to resize it really small for it to fit in and it looks to small int he signature then.

Would you be able to do me a TVR Tuscan 2 convertible sig with my gamertag on it, would be brilliant as your really go as this.

If you could use that pic, http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/Tuscan8002.jpg, it would be brilliant. I have a much larger picture if you could do this and need it, is much better quility.