We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222/Drknss803/megan-fox-sig-tdu.jpg

If anyone wants its up for grabs

If the color looks off and unappealing its probably cause of my monitor settings can't get good color (need new monitor)

PS. eleKtro and I got back into making sigs...He says he can make a better Megan Fox sig. He probably will. I've been out of touch for a while aswell. I've changed my preferance.

If you want a sig and eleKtro is backed up pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants its up for grabs

If the color looks off and unappealing its probably cause of my monitor settings can't get good color (need new monitor)

PS. eleKtro and I got back into making sigs...He says he can make a better Megan Fox sig. He probably will. I've been out of touch for a while aswell. I've changed my preferance.

If you want a sig and eleKtro is backed up pm me.

Why have you taken the pen tool over here face and body? Erase parts so it looks like it is circling around her instead of just siting on top of her ;) There is no focus with the signature, make a new layer>Apple Image and blur around the focal point.

Why have you taken the pen tool over here face and body? Erase parts so it looks like it is circling around her instead of just siting on top of her ;) There is no focus with the signature, make a new layer>Apple Image and blur around the focal point.

I've changed it up. But never got a chance to upload it. Been too busy.