We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Funny Pictures.

eleKtro

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShiZzl3
cats are stupid butt licking fur balls...the lick the fur at the top of the leg...not their 'butt'

doesn't matter, there still stupid, boring pointless animals, u cant walk them, wash them easily, don't take them to work Aka building sites, they have no purpose, people let them outside, they go and kill a wild parrot or any type of bird. there ugly and stupid.

just my humble opinion

doesn't matter, there still stupid, boring pointless animals, u cant walk them, wash them easily, don't take them to work Aka building sites, they have no purpose, people let them outside, they go and kill a wild parrot or any type of bird. there ugly and stupid.

just my humble opinion

Yup - very true:

thats just mad funny LOL, btw I luv cats... much better than dogs

Ditto. I got put off dogs when a Police Alsation and a Poodle (:P) chased and bit my leg when I was on holiday in Cyprus. My holiday was ruined and I have never like Dogs since. Cats rule even if this saying is true ...

"Dogs have owners, cats have slaves"

I still love my cat though :p

Ditto. I got put off dogs when a Police Alsation and a Poodle (:P) chased and bit my leg when I was on holiday in Cyprus. My holiday was ruined and I have never like Dogs since. Cats rule even if this saying is true ...

"Dogs have owners, cats have slaves"

I still love my cat though :p

Dogs generally have a rule-of-thumb

Bite the loser you see.

Cats are too independant, I wouldnt mind a cat but i prefer dogs, my brother was in intensive care due to being bit on the head by a dog when he was younger, yet he still loves dogs!

I have a dog and whats brilliant about it is that everytime you come home from school you get a big welcome, something you dont get with cats

Guest ShiZzl3
Dogs generally have a rule-of-thumb

Bite the loser you see.

LoL! Your getting rep for that mate, Too true!! LOL!!:monkeydance:

I feel a argument coming up...

And I have a puppy and a cat and I love them both. Dogs will only hurt people if they feel threatened or if they're been brought up like that.

And is there really any point in arguing over one point?