We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Funny Pictures.

eleKtro

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShiZzl3
So you're calling me a looser? You know, with your swearing ... this ... and bringing up old threads, you really aren't making a good image of yourself :rolleyes:

no you just take it the wrong way and need to lighten up. bring up old threads? please explain..... :rolleyes:

Guest ShiZzl3
Actually, Dogs bite anyone that they feel threatened by, Or if they are trained

we all know the truth but surely we can have a laugh? or do we all have to be zombies?

i've been bitten by a dog as well as a cat

when i got bitten by a dog i can generally say it was my fault just about to throw a tennis ball and held it near my face for a bit too long (after the 10mins of teasing him with it :P ) well he jumped up missed the ball and bit the side of my nose, a few stitchs later and a tiny amount of Plastic surgery later, no-one knows the difference

As for the cat, i guess i was just in her way, still got the scars for that one

you dont need to wash cats, they wash them selves....they arent usless or stupid...people find cats as a good way of relieving stress just by stroking them....you dont need to walk them...they go out and get excersise them selves and not all cats go out just to kill birds or vermin....i might as well be saying mean stuff about dogs hey?

no you just take it the wrong way and need to lighten up. bring up old threads? please explain..... :rolleyes:
No I take it the correct way ... I say I got bitten by a dog ... Mark says dogs only bit loosers (now I know he was only playing) I then post I'm not in the mood to be called a looser (jokily or not) then you go and post you agree with Mark. Now how is that taking it the other way than you efectively calling me a looser?

And on the thread bit. you bought this december thread up with nothing really very important to say tbh. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2116

Guest ShiZzl3
you dont need to wash cats, they wash them selves....they arent usless or stupid...people find cats as a good way of relieving stress just by stroking them....you dont need to walk them...they go out and get excersise them selves and not all cats go out just to kill birds or vermin....i might as well be saying mean stuff about dogs hey?

there are other things to stroke...

they go out and get excersise them selves and not all cats go out just to kill birds or vermin....i might as well be saying mean stuff about dogs hey?

Truth Hurts

Guest ShiZzl3
No I take it the correct way ... I say I got bitten by a dog ... Mark says dogs only bit loosers (now I know he was only playing) I then post I'm not in the mood to be called a looser (jokily or not) then you go and post you agree with Mark. Now how is that taking it the other way than you efectively calling me a looser?

And on the thread bit. you bought this december thread up with nothing really very important to say tbh. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2116

man u need a holiday?

Why can i not post to say i like the car and ask a question about it?

It was on the first page that isn't old. Mate seriously take a look at yourself. geeesh :rolleyes:

How does the truth hurt, the truth is good. Our cat keeps all the mice rats and vermin away from our house. he brings back loads of animals dead and then east them ... which is a good thing. I'd rather he did that than allow the vermin to run and live around the house as they have done before.

man u need a holiday?

Why can i not post to say i like the car and ask a question about it?

It was on the first page that isn't old. Mate seriously take a look at yourself. geeesh :rolleyes:

Stop Double posting. there is a multi-quote function and an edit button. To make not double posting idiot proof. And it being on the first page doesn't make it old. It makes it slightly less viewed or replied to as others. The date it was last replied to makes it old. As old refers to a time period. NOT a used amount. the fact the last post was in december makes it old.

Guest ShiZzl3
How does the truth hurt, the truth is good. Our cat keeps all the mice rats and vermin away from our house. he brings back loads of animals dead and then east them

east them? :P

And it being on the first page doesn't make it old. It makes it slightly less viewed or replied to as others. The date it was last replied to makes it old. As old refers to a time period. NOT a used amount. the fact the last post was in december makes it old.

our problem is? others replied and i wanted to ask a question. whats your problem?

A horse bit me once xD Hurt...

Ouch!! man how did that go? i knew someone that was kicked in head by a horse she got brain damage and was in a comer for 2 weeks :( she recovered tho thank god

keep on topic mellors. Tut tut.

he doesn't have a problem, he's a well respected member and to all members, if you see a post that you don't find constructive or is seen as abusive please report it, instead of replying to it, and we will deal with it accordingly. Thanks, tdu-central staff.

Hey hey hey guys chill man!

Iced, u know me. haha im just kidding man. But if u really have a problem with that post then i'll edit it. No point fighting over something i posted. Really it'll be more productive making a list of "10 things a Dog and Cat can do together"

OK no more fighting or no cookies for both of you!

EDIT: P.S Iced u know deep down i still love you to bits ;);)

Guest ShiZzl3
I got chased by a big cow, does that count as being funny?

i remember when i was about 11 going around Australia for the 2nd time with my parents i was chased by a kangaroo and on a separate occasion was actually clawed by an emu.. i also have a crocodile story if anyones interested.