We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Funny Pictures.

eleKtro

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Find Nipper

Sorry Diablo :D

62199-you_fail_001.jpg

No problem but do a little research on this and the Skoda driver (apparently) posted that he got about 10 car lengths ahead and then the Lambo blasted by at what he said must've been more than 120mph. It's a good image though and man there must be some weight on the left side. :lol:

No problem but do a little research on this and the Skoda driver (apparently) posted that he got about 10 car lengths ahead and then the Lambo blasted by at what he said must've been more than 120mph. It's a good image though and man there must be some weight on the left side. :lol:

Haha the Diablo is like twice the size, the rear end is huge :) I'd love to actually see one :(

There's a video or a set of videos that used to be online of a guy driving his silver Diablo 2WD through a part of the UK and it was amazing as he had the camera on a mount on the rear of the car so you could hear it and see the speed and everything, I cannot for the life of me find it again though, it's probably on another HDD tbh but I can't be bothered messing around and connecting it up just to look for it.

I think a few people might not like the last pic Shadow

Yeah, the last picture is kindda not good. Some people might get angry with you.:D

If they do, they should visit here.

Click Here

People over react way too much on this forum to be honest, there is a point where you shouldn't cross as I've learnt but others are just silly. People just complain and say that picture etc is irrelevant please remove it just to make a fuss and center of attention.