We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Funny Pictures.

eleKtro

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

LOL wow

I remember when I bought my first USB, it was 256mb and cost like $40. Now you'll have a hard time finding anything less than 4gb, for more than $10 with USB3.0

this was I think from a cargo ship crash in the 90s. Rumors say the 28000 plastic ducks still floating around the world and people are finding them on the beaches.

*puts on sunglasses* Deal with it!

lol, i remember TDUck and will never forget :)

Pfft America would never be turbo, they're too hooked up on "no replacement for displacement" :rolleyes: Why do you think they don't sell the Skyline GTR there?

Laws, stupid laws. The US gov does not allow importing grey-market cars that are younger than 25 years. There was a causa with a company called Motorex. Google it. IIRC few Skylines were also seized by NHTSA/government.

With the rising fuel prices, the "the bigger the better" mantra is not as accurate as it used to be nowadays.

Guest MrLolololXD
IIRC few Skylines were also seized by NHTSA/government.

Yep. The actual yellow R33 GTR that was in FnF 1 got crushed, along with another R33 GTR owned by the same guy. In total I think he said he'd put over $200,000 combined into those two cars too.

--- Post Updated ---

996566_10153137155225510_461192294_n.jpg