We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up London today and saw 3 of the new Masarati's, 2 Gransports, 2 RR phantoms and some old Rollers all chauffer driven. 5 Ferrari 360's, 2 575m and 1 550. Loads of Chauffeur driven S Class Mercs, a Mybach Merc thing. 2 Audi R8's. A Ford T'bird (one of the new ones). BMW 6 series tuned with a funny looking bumper grill conversion, loads of Porsche Ceyennes and two tuned with bodykits sporting massive vents. Loads of RR sport supercharged and normal RR's. Hummer H2. And loads of various Bentleys old and new. And a Ferrari F430 this morning before going up london.

A good day in all.

No offense guys but i find it hard to believe your all spotting that many super cars in one day. Hell I'd be lucky to spot one of them cars in a week let alone all of them in one day.

Location and luck is the main thing :D

It certainly is about location, i'm not in a bad place here becouse there are a few nice places around so seeing ferraris and stuff is not uncommon but getting to the next level, they Enzos and Carrera GT's you normally have to be somewhen specil. If you live in monte carlo i'm quite sure an Enzo is like seeing a corsa.

It certainly is about location, i'm not in a bad place here becouse there are a few nice places around so seeing ferraris and stuff is not uncommon but getting to the next level, they Enzos and Carrera GT's you normally have to be somewhen specil. If you live in monte carlo i'm quite sure an Enzo is like seeing a corsa.

Spelling mistakes lol?

I live out in the skits on a small country road, great location. But only cars I see are boy racer cars e.g. Crosas Saxo's etc..

But in the towns near me I have seen F430 :D That made my day. Lambos, Ferrari's so it's not to bad.

But for me London has seriously nice spots. Saw like 10 Aston in one day. And in London they echo through the whole city, was loving it :D

Damn, ANOTHER Audi R8 spotted and I still haven't seen one. I did see a Bentley Continental GT again and a blue Skyline R34 GTR which is local around here with a huge aftermarket wing :D. Will post up pics when I find them...

Bentley Continental GT (Yes I know the picture is rubbish but at least I can prove I saw one :D)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/Contigt12.jpg

Mazda RX8 PZ (Prodrive Special Edition spotted at Tesco)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/IMG_4325RX811.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (Crap picture as I was going to go out to have a look for cars but then I never saw any and the skyline magically appeared!)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/IMG_4327Edit11.jpg

Seen a few nice cars around over last couple of day, only one photo though which isn't on my comp yet of a Citroen DS. Also saw an 430 and a 599 down a litle bit of road that i go on on the way to college parked in the huge houses that are down there (two different houses), also saw a 612 down the same piece of road further up driving this time.

Saw a Handa NSX today which are quite rare and drove past a performance car dealership with a F430, DB9 and some other stuff in the window but that dosn't really count. Oh and the ususal array of bentlys and large mercs in the marina carpark I was going to.