We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like an NSX or an RX-7 are any different.

I'm going to forget you ever said a thing like that...

Anyway, today i didn't see much either, just a Hummer limo, a Conti GT 4-door, another new V8 Vantage, a 911 Turbo and an SLR McLaren. Haven't seen any interesting cars in awhile. Shame as well, because i've started taking a camera with me now to snap up a shot of any cool car.

Btw, hows about this for a competiton for anyone who lives within a 2 hour radius of London: Count how many Carreras you see in this next week. I bet i'll see at least 60 :D.

should have posted this last saturday, when i actually saw it, but i saw a DB7 Vantage, aswell as various bikes....

(pic 1 - Wartime Noton and wartime BSA)

(pic 2 - various bikes, the end blue one was a triumph, the next one a yamaha, the next asuzuki and the last a kawasaki ninja if memory serves correctly)

Like we care about these?

Like an NSX or an RX-7 are any different.

Yes, a NSX is rare. RX-7 is also rare over here in Holland, so they are cool.

Oooooooo...handbags, ladies!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Oh, I saw a white 350Z roadster outside Tesco. That's about the extent of my sights. There's also a Veyron and a Zonda driving around my town sometimes, I am yet to set my beady eye on either of them though!!!

Saw this parked in my driveway dismorning. not exactly exotic but it is FREAKING HUGE!!!

One of My dad's fishing mates owns it. I couldnt get a pic of the front cos the truck is just so big it takes up the entire driveway! (the pic dosnt do it justice)

(Yes those are Big rig tires on it)

Saw this parked in my driveway dismorning. not exactly exotic but it is FREAKING HUGE!!!

One of My dad's fishing mates owns it. I couldnt get a pic of the front cos the truck is just so big it takes up the entire driveway! (the pic dosnt do it justice)

(Yes those are Big rig tires on it)

LOL a heavy duty truck, but if you think that's big imagine this on your driveway.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2005/2005-International-CXT-FA-Rocks-1024x768.jpg

Saw a few of them why over in the states last, compleatly nuts, only thing i've seen that could compare to it (though can't be sure as I only saw it from a distance) was a lambourgini LM002, why anyway would buy it is a mistery but eahc to there own.

Seen nothing today but havn't left the house yet ;)

@DriftNismo - Are you seriously saying that an SLR Mclaren is not special to you? I would definitly class is as special ;)

Well, i see them all the time, there's about 3 Mercedes dealerships up the A4 (motorway near me) and i always see them being delivered. And i see a lot in Central London too. Today i didn't see much either, just 2 new V8 Vantages, a DB9 and a quite big bird.