We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same GT-R at school today, the silver one with dark gray wheels. Those things are beautiful. The don't sound invigorating, though he did rev to about 3500 rpm as he left, but they are far more beautiful moving in real life than they are in pictures. And, strangely, the colors that look worst in pictures look best in real life. :)

A good day, aside from the fact that I was playing tennis for about four hours and had nothing to drink during that time, then biked the half hour, uphill ride home. :p

-Leadfoot

I Seen my Mondeo on the back of a Flatbed truck today:(

Other than that I just happened to see a R8 Spyder in a rather Fetching Brown! And I mean that, looks epic enough on NFS:HP, but for real its better! Shame I cant seem to copy it on TDU without it looking like its crashed into a truck carrying lots of Horse Droppings, a la Back to the Future!

Noting bad, its just It's MOT and Tax ran out early in march and my dad since got a Rover 75(No laughing, its rather nice and actually fast...ish) to replace it!

Cheaper to sell it on than to spend £50 on seeing about a MOT for it to fail and then sell it(or do the work) It runs fine so I've sold it to a mate who's been after one for a while, and he;ll see about that stuff! Now I've got Extra money to spend on the MR2! :D

Just a Shame to see the car go really!:( Probs because it's partly my First car! lol

Just back from being out on the bike with Spongie, we saw:

Lambo Gallardo Spyder in orange :drool:

Aston Vanquish

TVR Griffith

Audi RS4

Maserati Granturismo

And probably lots more but that's all I can remember. Really need to get a helmet cam :mhmm:

Saw this while picking/forgetting to up my sister from school:

x6iqfm.jpg

Annnd this is how people park at my school.

jjp85k.jpg

Btw thats the only exit and they didn't have to park like that the whole other end of the parking lot which is where I parked was.. Open..