We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

French are ALWAYS right!

Oh and I was wondering, what is this car?

Finally I find someone know the right thing at the right place ... Next time believe what can say a french ....

I don't ever have seen that car (Marcos TSO) or hear that name ! Thanks Kelvjy ! And you've taken a lot of nice shot. I don't remember which camera your using and which lenses did you use for these shots ?

Same! I've seen some of my Dad's speeding tickets, and the pictures they show are of the BACK of the car. WTF! Why bother with having them in the front! It's a waste of metal, plastic, screws, and makes all cars look worse! :mad: [/rant]

Try telling our government that :cheeky: Trust me, a bunch of monkeys comes to mind...

*Waits for other British guys to agree*

Love the Black Series Kelv!

*Yellow cars*

Is that F50 low enough?? :drool:

Yesterday i was telling myself, you know it's been a while since i've seen any kind of supercar. But then again it was spring and winter which around ehre is no weather fit for taking a supercar out.

And so now, just 20 mins ago, parked on the street in front of famous montreal deli Shwartz's, i see driving off a black Lamborghini Gallardo! Now because i'm not that keen on Lambos i'm not that familiar with the Gallardo models so i'm not sure which one it was, i know it was black and the SE was not offered in black but beyond that... Nice to see all the same.

Much much less extravagant but nice to look at all the same, a few parking spots down was a red BMW Z4 E89.

I have to say that living in Montreal, it's not a good place to see supercars generally. If you have the money you move out of there to a warmer climate that allows you to drive your fancy car any time of the year.

Thank god that gorgeous SL covers most of the F50. :leaves: :p Very yellow though. :lol:

Today: Suzuki Cappuccino! Weird how as soon as I start to like/want one, I see one. Don't recall seeing any in the past few years. Epic little machine! :D

Ah, that's the one on PistonHeads isn't it? I really am very jealous. :cheeky:

Please tell me it will be around over the summer!

Yarr it is, and I have no idea if it'll be around, first time i've seen it. He's now on a hunt to get a yellow Enzo to match!

Yarr it is, and I have no idea if it'll be around, first time i've seen it. He's now on a hunt to get a yellow Enzo to match!

If I see a shot of a yellow F50 and Enzo together in the same street in London, I will literally...faint. :insane:

CL63 AMG :eek:

I was on hockey in Prague (CZE - Canada) and after bad match I saw Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé, Mercedes SL63 AMG, black X6 on black :wtf: , Audi RS6 and Lambo Gallardo :cheeky:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4940/dsc02234l.jpg

sorry for crappy pic from my crappy Sony Ericsson

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Today was pretty decent.

- 2x R8 V10 Spyder

- Gallardo Superleggera

- LP560-4

- 458 Italia

- 430 Scuderia

- GranTurismo MC Stradale

- Enzo Ferrari

- SLS AMG

- R8 V10

- 3x 997 GT2 RS

- 191843918x 997 GT3 (RS) (MkII)

- GT-R 2011

- 3x GT-R

- 2x F430 Challenge

- Scuderia 16M

- Viper ACR SRT-10 Hennessey

- 2x 599GTB Fiorano

- Viper GTS

- Some Corvette's, C5 Z06, C6 Grand Sport, C6 Z06 and some others.

Today was pretty decent.

- 2x R8 V10 Spyder

- Gallardo Superleggera

- LP560-4

- 458 Italia

- 430 Scuderia

- GranTurismo MC Stradale

- Enzo Ferrari

- SLS AMG

- R8 V10

- 3x 997 GT2 RS

- 191843918x 997 GT3 (RS) (MkII)

- GT-R 2011

- 3x GT-R

- 2x F430 Challenge

- Scuderia 16M

- Viper ACR SRT-10 Hennessey

- 2x 599GTB Fiorano

- Viper GTS

- Some Corvette's, C5 Z06, C6 Grand Sport, C6 Z06 and some others.

Thats more than decent my friend:p Nurburgring by any chance?

;410486']That doesn't look like a Mercedes, Mr. Mercedes-related-name. :cheeky: In fact, you'd probably consider that an arch-rival! :lol:

/Bimmers FTW! :p

-Leadfoot

Well it does seem like the photo was taken from the passenger seat, so maybe he was riding in a friend's BMW. :cheeky: