We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Well i didn't have a camera or phone with me but i just saw this

ferrari-328-gts-9_460x0w.jpg

About two street corners away and it was parked in front...of a pawn shop!? Well maybe the owner about killed his budget getting it and he was in dire need of money. More likely though, that's not where he went.

Anyway my heart skipped a beat and i was all :drool: . It was impeccable. Since the top was off i entertained the idea of getting in and hotwiring it but then i remembered i don't know how to.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say Tom you are finding a lot of nice cars around Melbourne (I'm guessing Toorak and surrounding suburbs). When are you finding time for your homework now? :lol: (or school, for that matter)

It gets crammed in there somewhere :P (I only go to the city on weekends...) You should come one time. It's honestly great fun :D I've got mid year exams coming up in less than two week's time. So I have to study heaps for that, even though year 11 subjects don't count for anything... but I'm doing Psychology 3+4 and that exam in on Wednesday week. That exam counts for 33% of my overall mark of my Psychology mark so it's mega-important that I do exceptionally well.

Ryan, what subjects did you do? Any 3+4's in Year 11?

I did both Year 12 IT subjects (Systems + IPM) in Year 11 (top of class - very easy stuff) and then did Cert II in IT (TAFE / VET) in Year 12 (had an extra group of free periods too which was cool). After VCE I did Cert IV in IT at TAFE, but only had to go there 3.5 days since I'd already done Cert II, so I had plenty of time off then as well, although I was working where I am now one day per week. The other IT guy was a bit weird and left near the start of the following year, so his job was offered to me, but I decided to only work 4 days per week (0.8 full time), so everything's pretty sweet.

I don't like going to the city on weekends since it's like going to work. If you're ever in the CBD on a weekday (besides Wednesday) send me a PM and we might just be able to catch up for lunch.

/Off topic

Today I saw a Nissan GTR, a Golf R, and a few other German executive sedans.

;416211']So do I. But better that than hours of drilling for missed checkups.

Alpine. ;) Sorry - I'm a Bimmer fan, I'm a bit OCD about those things. :p

-Leadfoot

No problem.Thanks.I do have problem with these two...

Was in Chester yesterday and im surprised I didn't say anything better than a scooby impreza :( Ohh yeah and when I got home I saw an R34 skyline :P Did take a photo but its a bit blur from taking the photo quick as I thought the owner was comming, lol.

Chester is kak for cars. It's only 20 miles from my house... Best place for nice cars is the Thurstaston area (near West Kirby)

I almost daily see:

Aston V12 Vanquish S

2x GTRs

R8 V10.

That said, the R8 and the Aston haven't been around for a while, but it was made up with the arrival of an SLS!