We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Penfold: WHAT? Cool, though - someone had a custom converstion done based on a concept car. :)

@Superhyper: Nice. :)

I saw a Maserati Granturismo, er, yesterday. My first. :) It's amazingly different in real life than in pictures. Online, it always seemed... normal. But it's stunningly beautiful in real life and, weirdly, looks just like a Ferrari 360 from the rear at a distance. Squint, and the two are identical. Just something I noticed. :)

-Leadfoot

vincents_evo2.jpg

Saw this very Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo II earlier in my town, had no camera with me so I nicked the photo from the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club :)

Also saw a Ferrari F430 and an Abarth 500 last week, will have to upload the pic from my phone at some point (of the Abarth ofcourse :cheeky:)

Can't match anything posted here but still.This was today,I went to FIAT dealer to find Porsche and Maserati...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

imageshack is killing pics.Should I change to photobucket?Any ideas?

Went to a car show today and saw a bunch of muscle cars that did burnouts also at the show was a green lotus esprit, a silver BMW m3 convertible a yellow and black stripe ford gt two 90s Porsche 911s it was a pretty good show It lasted from 5 to 9 and most of the cars left at 8:00

Today I saw a 60s Alfa Romeo leaving a book store and later I saw a white and black Audi r8 coupe other than those two I saw alot of corvettes and camaros good day today