We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

The more I think about it, the more I believe that if I lived in the exotic-filled places you guys do, I would (a) have a lot more arm muscles from carrying the camera slider all day and (b) make a decent living off YouTube views and my website. :cheeky: As it is, I'm struggling to find events to film. :(

-Leadfoot

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was pretty ok...

- SLR722

- Gumpert Apollo

- Isdera Imperator

- Murciélago

- MP4-12C or whatever it's called

- Gallardo

- Carrera GT

- R8 GT

- 190E 2.5 EVO II

- Ferrari FF

- Lotus Carltons

- Renault 5 Turbo 2

and lots of other epic stuff. Nürburgring :D

GT500:

2hnvwbl.jpg

SLS:

14ajtc8.jpg

rhu88x.jpg

Ford GT crappy pics:

rhu88x.jpg

r7kjzb.jpg

XKR:

20g01gy.jpg

Pink Escalade:

Z06 Carbon:

2vhyae0.jpg

XFR and XJ-L

2pqq060.jpg

Also saw in edmonton on thw way home was a Ferrari 16M parked infront of a hotel and a Call of duty black ops edition Jeep Wrangler.

;427048']@Narwhal: I believe that's a bodykit-ed 911 Turbo, not a Ruf (Ruf cars have their own logo on the hood, not a Porsche one). Wicked cool SM, by the way! :D

-Leadfoot

I would believe in that as well,if I didn't contacted owner before shooting the car.I don't think that stock 996 Turbo have 510 HP.It's on sale now,and car is used for drag racing.

I would believe in that as well,if I didn't contacted owner before shooting the car.I don't think that stock 996 Turbo have 510 HP.It's on sale now,and car is used for drag racing.

996 Turbo's are easily tuned. I know a couple of guys that got 550bhp with some minor tweaks.