We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the wheels. Now look at the curb. Epic parking skills.

Indeed. Though, the owner must have, figure scratch the wheel of that car on the curb! T.T

I have parked near like that, few times by luck, and others by re-parking, because the tires were rubbing the curb. :lol:

First Evoque! It was a red two-door (coupe?), and while I did have my camera with me (and slider/film gear :lol: ), it was sleeting, so no pics. Maybe it'll be there tomorrow. Also, speaking of tomorrow, I'm probably going to be filming two Jaguar E-Types (one's disassembled, though). If it snows, it'll be garage shots, but if it's dry, I borrowed a friend's GoPro, and... ;)

-Leadfoot

Today I saw my first Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4! :D:D:D:D Was a Spyder in yellow, too! Nothing special to most of you's but the best Lambo i'd seen previously is the original Gallardo coupe. :(

Also saw 2 DB9s and a new Bentley Continental GT, closely followed by a TVR Chimera. :)

;437944']Saw these two Jags. :D: Not a photoshoot, mind you - a videoshoot. So I only took about five pictures, but got a LOT of video. Here's the result:

-Leadfoot

Not sure how long you've been doing the video thing but I've got to say you're very good at it.